Windows 10: Windows tips for Mac switcher

Discus and support Windows tips for Mac switcher in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Tomorrow my first windows pc arrives (razer blade stealth) and I'm super excited. I have used only MacOS since my first laptop (about ten years ago)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/james1758, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Windows tips for Mac switcher

Tomorrow my first windows pc arrives (razer blade stealth) and I'm super excited. I have used only MacOS since my first laptop (about ten years ago) other than the odd foray into windows during internships. I have found a couple of videos on YouTube (such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=080ebOWZI0I&list=LL_79UlNFs1T_t4xm2coaaMQ&index=8&t=0s) that I hope will give me a few starters.

From Mac switchers is there any thing I should do when I first get the laptop? I'm hoping there are good gestures (precision drivers means this is a thing, right) so I can switch between desktops etc, and I'm sure I'll learn the shortcuts fairly quickly.

I have preempted one issue so far and that is the lack of 'Preview' on windows. My workflow (university student) means that I usually have multiple (4+) desktops on the go, with one for notes, one for an essay, one for an essay plan etc and I use preview to view my pdfs (and rotate, merge, annotate them etc) side-by-side with a windows doc. I'm hoping 'Drawboard' will do this? (Although not I'm used to having to pay for apps!).

Thanks for any advice Windows tips for Mac switcher :) and would be great to have any workflow-specific suggestions!

submitted by /u/james1758
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/james1758, Apr 2, 2020
  2. youssif25 Win User

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

I purchased a VGA switcher from monoprice and i received an AC adapter which is 120V and now i'm in the Middle east and the Universal adapter i purchased turns the Vga switcher on but the screen is black but when i use the original adapter with a step down transformer it works great.

P.S i cant use the original adapter without a step down transformer in the middle east because here its 240V not 120V plugging the adapter would burn it.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. PHOTOS OF EACH:
    The VGA SWITCHER
    ORIGINAL AC ADAPTER
    UNIVERSAL AC ADAPTER

youssif25, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Kyle Ren Win User
    Presentation switcher for church

Happy New Year all! Noob here. Trying to help the church I go to. They want to be able to show content from a projector at the same time. Stuff like song lyrics, images, and video. People have suggested getting a presentation switcher Presentation Switchers . I have seen many on ebay and amazon for a lot cheaper too. As low as $30! Are the cheap ones good enough? However, if a presentation switcher is not even what they need, please let me know what they could use instead. Thanks!

Kyle Ren, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Norton Win User

Windows tips for Mac switcher

Universal Adapter not working with VGA Switcher

It looks like your original adapter output is 24 watts and the universal is 18 watts.... Check the label on the device for power requirements or check your polarity on the universal adapter (that may be reversed)

There should be a polarity diagram on the device near the input plug.

Norton, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows tips for Mac switcher

1. Windows tips for Mac switcher - Similar Threads - tips Mac switcher

2. desktop switcher broken for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop switcher broken for windows 11: I have a cat and he sat on my keyboard and now there's so many desktops open that the link is broken so I cant delete them and ive restarted multible times but its still broken...
  3. Buggy language switcher Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buggy language switcher Windows 11: Just updated to windows 11 and my language switcher looks like this. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buggy-language-switcher-windows-11/b3d4bd6a-ce7f-4ee8-bebb-d9e967c96cd1
  4. Buggy language switcher Windows 11

Buggy language switcher Windows 11: Just updated to windows 11 and my language switcher looks like this. Is there a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buggy-language-switcher-windows-11/b3d4bd6a-ce7f-4ee8-bebb-d9e967c96cd1
  5. A Tip

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Some may not be aware of this or realise it: You know a URL, no browser is open. Hit Win, type the URL, hit Enter & voila, there it, the web site, will be. You seek something, hit Win, type it and voila, there are search results. Just hit Win & begin typing. No need to open...
  6. A Tip: Use Tips

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. Tips

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jmxd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e99xig/tips/
  8. Tips

Tips: "Tips" on this PC has several categories. The tips for each category are numbered 1 of n tips. How do you skip tip # 1 in any category? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tips/26f6d223-7166-4698-b672-c215934f51bb
  9. tip

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    tip: I had to upgrade my hdd to a 6TB from a 3TB and it worked but what if you mobo goes out in warranty... diff serial on the mobo may not be recognized by digital license. It never hurts to have it just in case. Just so you understand(I realize reading a post is not the same...
  10. Is Windows Switcher Deprecated

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Windows Switcher Deprecated: Is it true I shall no longer see this 'switch box' in Windows 10? [img] 11111