Windows 10: Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

Discus and support Windows Tips gets popping up on its own in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows tips get popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck. I used Kaspersky and Malwarebytes to scan for any adware... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Harikrishnan5, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

Windows tips get popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck. I used Kaspersky and Malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up becomes even worse when I open system configuration. I used AutoHotkey to disable my f1 key. After that when I press the windows key this window is popping up.Windows Tips gets popping up on its own [​IMG]

I have attached an image of the pop up that appears.

Please help me guys to fix this.

:)

Harikrishnan5, Feb 11, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Tips gets popping up on its own :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Donna Men Win User
    annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Tips gets popping up on its own

1. Windows Tips gets popping up on its own - Similar Threads - Tips gets popping

2. How to get rid of pushy Microsoft Edge pop-up Tips and Notifications

in Windows 10 News
    How to get rid of pushy Microsoft Edge pop-up Tips and Notifications: You may have seen a notification saying use Microsoft Edge instead of Google Chrome or Firefox. The notifications may say that these browsers drain more battery and are slower than Microsoft Edge. If you are convinced by Microsoft then you can make Microsoft Edge your default...
  3. [Help] This chrome window popped up on its own, what should i do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] This chrome window popped up on its own, what should i do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xzeriscape [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/js02br/help_this_chrome_window_popped_up_on_its_own_what/
  4. when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying: C:/windows/system32/cscript 32.exe a black box appears with that at the top left corner and i would like to figure out how to make it stop doing that...
  5. removal of screen pop up "editing tips"

in Windows 10 Customization
    removal of screen pop up "editing tips": please tell me how to remove & delete this annoying popup "editing tips" PLEASE PLEASE REMOVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-screen-pop-up-editing-tips/1f0daa13-3d47-4cc1-8763-04c4af87b938
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own: I have a Samsung laptop running Windows 10 v. 1909 build 18363.657. The start menu keeps popping up on it's own which is extremely annoying and disruptive to my work! I've gone through every recommendation that Microsoft has listed on the forum as potential fixes going...
  7. Windows scrolls up on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows scrolls up on its own: Hi, guys, I wonder if you can help me out here, it's an annoying bug that's been chewing at me ever since I moved from 7 to 10. Whenever I'm in a folder filled with documents, be it images, videos, word files, etc, windows has the annoying habit of randomly scrolling to the...
  8. Windows Hello Popped Up on Its Own after an Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Popped Up on Its Own after an Update: Hi there. I was surfing the net when I received an alert to update my computer. I did the update, but then something called Windows Hello (which I had never heard of) had popped up, and the computer was refusing my password. When I tried to reset my password, I got a request...
  9. Windows tips is popping up on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows tips is popping up on its own: Hi Guys, Windows tips gets popping up on its own and it has become very annoying. f1 key isn't stuck.I used kaspersky and malwarebytes to scan for any adware but didn't find one. I disabled all the notifications in the control panel and that too didn't work. The popping up...
  10. SETTINGS pops up on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    SETTINGS pops up on its own: SETTINGS pops up on its own with 14971 for no apparent reason. Annoying! 70113