Windows 10: Windows To Go future support

Discus and support Windows To Go future support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just discovered two facts regarding Windows To Go. Microsoft does not support the ability to complete a feature upgrade and has announced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rjolbrich, Jul 2, 2019.

1. rjolbrich Win User

Windows To Go future support

Hello,

I just discovered two facts regarding Windows To Go.

Microsoft does not support the ability to complete a feature upgrade and

has announced that it will halt further development of Windows To Go.

I created a bootable USB drive using Hasleo Software's WinToUSB

software. They have another product , Win To Go Upgrader , that they

claim can successfully perform a feature upgrade.

Has anyone used that product? Does anyone have more information

regarding Microsoft's plans for Windows To Go.

dodoes

:)

rjolbrich, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 2, 2019
  3. does WP7 excel support or is there future plans to support data validation lists

HI all

just a quick question i was wondering, as the title suggests, if WP7 excel will support data validation lists as i know that the excel in WP6.5 did not. If the new excel does not support data validation lists is it possible to request that this feature be
    included in future updates as i find them quite handy.

look forward to a reply

all the best

killerfodder, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows To Go future support - Similar Threads - future support

2. Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?: We are considering purchasing Visual FoxPro 9.0 based software. Could you confirm if this software will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 12?...
  3. Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows 12 support Visual FoxPro 9.0 in the future?: We are considering purchasing Visual FoxPro 9.0 based software. Could you confirm if this software will be compatible with the upcoming Windows 12?...
  4. Will windows 11 support the processor in the future: intel core i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 support the processor in the future: intel core i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHz: Does anyone happen to know if windows 11 will support the processor in the future: intel core i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHzOr if I want windows 11 do I have to replace my processor?...
  5. Will windows 11 support the processor in the future: intel core i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHz

Will windows 11 support the processor in the future: intel core i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHz: Does anyone happen to know if windows 11 will support the processor in the future: intel core i7-7700 cpu 3.60GHzOr if I want windows 11 do I have to replace my processor?...
  6. Will my Intel Core i7 5500U Processor be supported by Windows 11 in the future?

Will my Intel Core i7 5500U Processor be supported by Windows 11 in the future?: Hello,PC Health Check says that my "Intel Core i7 5500U processor is not currently supported by Windows 11". Currently? So there is a chance that it will be supported in the future? I have read on Microsoft Forums that the processor compatibility list is final though. That...
  7. Will my Intel Core i7 5500U Processor be supported by Windows 11 in the future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my Intel Core i7 5500U Processor be supported by Windows 11 in the future?: Hello,PC Health Check says that my "Intel Core i7 5500U processor is not currently supported by Windows 11". Currently? That that mean that there is a chance that it will be supported in the future? I have read on Microsoft Forums that the processor compatibility list is...
  8. Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?: Hi, I was wondering if there was any news of windows 11 supporting skylake CPUs. I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 which has all the requirements besides the supported CPU.Is there any potential for windows 11 to be supported or has this been written off already?Thanks,...
  9. Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?

Future windows 11 support for Skylake processors?: Hi, I was wondering if there was any news of windows 11 supporting skylake CPUs. I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 which has all the requirements besides the supported CPU.Is there any potential for windows 11 to be supported or has this been written off already?Thanks,...
  10. Will Intel processors 6400T and 7200U be supported in the future?

Will Intel processors 6400T and 7200U be supported in the future?: Will Intel processors 6400T and 7200U be supported in the future? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-intel-processors-6400t-and-7200u-be-supported/2b57498f-ce37-4a72-9f48-674286f3d86c