Windows 10: Windows to go installation - will it update ??

Discus and support Windows to go installation - will it update ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there I'm going to try this on a Windows to Go installation -- hopefully somebody can save me time by saying whether this will work or not. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Oct 2, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows to go installation - will it update ??

Hi there

I'm going to try this on a Windows to Go installation -- hopefully somebody can save me time by saying whether this will work or not. I know you have to go from Windows Enterprise to Windows Enterprise - but whether it will update a Windows to Go installation is a moot point.

Anyway if no one posts I'll let people know whether it works or whether you have to re-create a Windows to Go system again from new.

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 2, 2014

2. I want to know will it be clean installation of Windows 10 or my files and programms will be kept?

That was really quick, thank You! I appreciate that.

One more question if I may - will it be possible to perform a clean installation of Windows 10?

Aleksandrs Smirnovs, Oct 2, 2014
  3. I want to know will it be clean installation of Windows 10 or my files and programms will be kept?

I want to know will it be clean installation of Windows 10 or my files and programms will be kept?

Aleksandrs Smirnovs, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Windows to go installation - will it update ??

1. Windows to go installation - will it update ?? - Similar Threads - installation update

2. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...: Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent and says it can't install. Restarts the computer again and resets. And that's every day. Why?...
  3. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...: Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent and says it can't install. Restarts the computer again and resets. And that's every day. Why?...
  4. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2: Good evening,I am having trouble with Microsoft HOME PC software update from Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.2538 to 23H2. I have made numerous attempts 4x to fix this problem to no avail. Here are a list of options that I have tried:sfs /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  6. Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2

Update Failed Install from Windows 11 21H2 to 23H2: Good evening,I am having trouble with Microsoft HOME PC software update from Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.2538 to 23H2. I have made numerous attempts 4x to fix this problem to no avail. Here are a list of options that I have tried:sfs /scannowDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. Dual Monitor not working anymore after installing windows 11 - KB5036980 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Monitor not working anymore after installing windows 11 - KB5036980 update?: My dual monitor stopped working after I installed KB5036980 update on my windows 11 machine. My machine is Surface laptop studio and I am using Microsoft Surface Thunderbolt 4 Dock. I tried to uninstall the update but the problem remains the same....
  8. Dual Monitor not working anymore after installing windows 11 - KB5036980 update?

Dual Monitor not working anymore after installing windows 11 - KB5036980 update?: My dual monitor stopped working after I installed KB5036980 update on my windows 11 machine. My machine is Surface laptop studio and I am using Microsoft Surface Thunderbolt 4 Dock. I tried to uninstall the update but the problem remains the same....
  9. Unable to install Windows 11 Update Version 23H2 KB5036980

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Windows 11 Update Version 23H2 KB5036980: I've been repeatedly trying to install this update, but each time I try to launch the update, it will suddenly stop at 96% and tell me there was something wrong with the install and my PC files would return to the previous "un-updated" state.I've tried every method I could...
  10. Unable to install Windows 11 Update Version 23H2 KB5036980

Unable to install Windows 11 Update Version 23H2 KB5036980: I've been repeatedly trying to install this update, but each time I try to launch the update, it will suddenly stop at 96% and tell me there was something wrong with the install and my PC files would return to the previous "un-updated" state.I've tried every method I could...