Windows 10: Windows to go installation - will it update ??

Discus and support Windows to go installation - will it update ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there I'm going to try this on a Windows to Go installation -- hopefully somebody can save me time by saying whether this will work or not. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbo45, Oct 2, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Windows to go installation - will it update ??

Hi there

I'm going to try this on a Windows to Go installation -- hopefully somebody can save me time by saying whether this will work or not. I know you have to go from Windows Enterprise to Windows Enterprise - but whether it will update a Windows to Go installation is a moot point.

Anyway if no one posts I'll let people know whether it works or whether you have to re-create a Windows to Go system again from new.

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 2, 2014

2. I want to know will it be clean installation of Windows 10 or my files and programms will be kept?

That was really quick, thank You! I appreciate that.

One more question if I may - will it be possible to perform a clean installation of Windows 10?

Aleksandrs Smirnovs, Oct 2, 2014
  3. I want to know will it be clean installation of Windows 10 or my files and programms will be kept?

I want to know will it be clean installation of Windows 10 or my files and programms will be kept?

Aleksandrs Smirnovs, Oct 2, 2014
Thema:

Windows to go installation - will it update ??

1. Windows to go installation - will it update ?? - Similar Threads - installation update

2. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem: I work for a small non-profit organisation. Six staff of the NPO have laptops that are all less than 2 years old and came with Windows 10 Home. Due to introduction of privacy legislation, we have implemented Azure AD and endpoint management Intune to enforce extra controls...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem: I work for a small non-profit organisation. Six staff of the NPO have laptops that are all less than 2 years old and came with Windows 10 Home. Due to introduction of privacy legislation, we have implemented Azure AD and endpoint management Intune to enforce extra controls...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Installation/Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates: Hello,I am about to acquire an OEM license for Windows 7 Professional 64-bit for a new system that I am building myself. I am interested in receiving extended security updates until January 10 2023 but I am not sure I qualify for those as I am an end user and not a business....
  6. Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates

Manually Installing Windows 7 Extended Security Updates: Hello,I am about to acquire an OEM license for Windows 7 Professional 64-bit for a new system that I am building myself. I am interested in receiving extended security updates until January 10 2023 but I am not sure I qualify for those as I am an end user and not a business....
  7. I cannot update to 21H2 version. I tried using the Windows 10 Installation Tool and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot update to 21H2 version. I tried using the Windows 10 Installation Tool and the...: Hello,My name is Kiril. I recently had a problem with updating my windows 10 to 21H2. In the Installation tool it says that i need to Manually uninstall "VirtualBox LDPlayer" because its not compatible with Windows 10. I tried deleting "VirtualBox LDPlayer" from the Apps >...
  8. I cannot update to 21H2 version. I tried using the Windows 10 Installation Tool and the...

I cannot update to 21H2 version. I tried using the Windows 10 Installation Tool and the...: Hello,My name is Kiril. I recently had a problem with updating my windows 10 to 21H2. In the Installation tool it says that i need to Manually uninstall "VirtualBox LDPlayer" because its not compatible with Windows 10. I tried deleting "VirtualBox LDPlayer" from the Apps >...
  9. I cannot update to 21H2 version. I tried using the Windows 10 Installation Tool and the...

10. Failed to install Windows update, error 0x8024001e

Failed to install Windows update, error 0x8024001e: I get the above error message when I try any 'update available' and apart from Definition Updates they arrive automatically. I can't get any other updates, and the following message appears. "Error encountered. We were unable to complete the installation because an update...