Windows 10: windows to go usb

Discus and support windows to go usb in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i installed windows with a usb system runs good but have 301 hd error where is windows running from after download from windows to go USB The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Apr 28, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

windows to go usb

i installed windows with a usb

system runs good but have 301 hd error

where is windows running from after download from windows to go USB

The laptop works good except for error on startup

is it ok to use even with error

Thank you

TIMMY

:)

timmaddox, Apr 28, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 28, 2019
  4. windows to go usb

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

windows to go usb

1. windows to go usb - Similar Threads - usb

2. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  3. all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my usb devices disconnect then reconnect when im playing a game, this happens...: I have a keyboard, mouse and headset plugged in and the issue only seems to happen when im playing something. Ive tried using different ports, restarting my pc, updated all my drivers, gone into device manager and made sure usb devices arent being turned off automatically and...
  4. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  5. how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i automatically lock my screen when a yubikey is removed from the usb slot on Win11?: I have a Yubikey 5 NFC security key that i use to login with, i want to automatically lock my desktop screen when i remove this security key essentially making it impossible to log back in because I've set as a requirement after coming out of screen lock. I've searched event...
  6. Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb: I have a laptop with Windows 10 home edition 32 bit. My mechine supports 64 bit os. Now i have not an usb to install 64 bit windows image. The direct upgarde isn't possible in 32 bit from 64 bit. How to replace my 32 bit os with 64 bit...
  7. Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb

Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb: I have a laptop with Windows 10 home edition 32 bit. My mechine supports 64 bit os. Now i have not an usb to install 64 bit windows image. The direct upgarde isn't possible in 32 bit from 64 bit. How to replace my 32 bit os with 64 bit...
  8. Repacing 32 bit os with 64 bit without usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  10. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...