Windows 10: windows toast notification from electron app

Discus and support windows toast notification from electron app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, I am trying to make windows toast notification from electron app.when i try to install "npm install --save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MuniyappanK, May 11, 2019.

1. windows toast notification from electron app

Hi all,
    I am trying to make windows toast notification from electron app.when i try to install "npm install --save electron-windows-notifications",i am getting the below error
    "fatal error C1107: could not find assembly 'Windows.winmd':
    please specify the assembly search path using /AI or by setting the LIBPATH environment variable".
    windows toast notification from electron app 34590ad7-9eac-402c-b3ec-8b9f9a885fd3?upload=true.png

:)

MuniyappanK, May 11, 2019
  2. Telos Win User

Controlled folder access blocking toast notifications no longer appear

When I first initiated "Controlled folder access" I would get toast notifications when a new app was blocked. I could then allow that app by opening the recently blocked app list , and make an exception for the blocked app.

A few weeks ago the toast notifications stopped for this feature (otherwise they are active). Now when a program fails to load, I have to toggle off controlled folder access and retry the program launch. If successful, I then manually locate that program to make an exception, as it does not appear in the recently blocked apps list.

How do I again receive toast notifications, and why are the blocked programs no longer appearing in the recently blocked apps list? Is there a means to manually clear the recently blocked list? This anti-ransomware feature has become a nuisance to manage.

Does anyone here use this?

Telos, May 11, 2019
  3. How to send Toast Notification into the app integrated with toast notification SDK gets published.

Please go thru the following query

http://developer.nokia.com/Communit...he-app-integrated-with-toast-notification-SDK

My query/ doubt is For a appllication on the emulator Iam able to send toast with the Send Toast using the generated ChannelUri.

Now How about the ChannelUri after publishing of the app.

Will the ChannelUri remain constant /same even after.

shravan SRK, May 11, 2019
  4. franz1808 Win User

windows toast notification from electron app

facebook app toast notifications issue?

Well, I read about a lot of people complaining about the Facebook app not showing tile count and toast notifications on WP8 and I was one of them. As I posted my insatisfaction in my Facebook wall as status, a friend of mine commented on it and I received
    a toast notification and tile count.

I am now wondering, does the Facebook app only give toast notifications and increases tile count when the notifications are directly related to me? For example, if I comment on a friend's status and he/she replies, I didn't get any notification (although
    when I opened the app, the Earth icon had a number 1). Is this intentional?

franz1808, May 11, 2019
Thema:

windows toast notification from electron app

1. windows toast notification from electron app - Similar Threads - toast notification electron

2. Toast Notifications for When Apps Are Out of Date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toast Notifications for When Apps Are Out of Date: Hello,My organization is trying to find a way that we can have toast notifications appear onto computers that say to the users that they have out of date apps that need updating. We are a small business, and a lot of computer's apps are not being updated, and I do not want to...
  3. Toast Notifications for When Apps Are Out of Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toast Notifications for When Apps Are Out of Date: Hello,My organization is trying to find a way that we can have toast notifications appear onto computers that say to the users that they have out of date apps that need updating. We are a small business, and a lot of computer's apps are not being updated, and I do not want to...
  4. Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unblock Toast notifications on Intune multi-app kiosk: I have a system utilising a multi-app kiosk delivered by Intune. The default settings block any and all Toast Notification popups. The system is for a Library setting and the library management system Libki session time reminder notifications are being blocked.I have tested...
  5. How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trigger Windows Toast notifications ?: Hi,I am looking for a way to acitvate the system toast notification for Windows Hello.As I understand it, it will only display three times to the user, if not configured, the notification will not display again.I would like to activate the notification as many times as...
  6. New Windows Update toast notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows Update toast notification?: Hey, recently we have noticed the Windows Update Toast Notification changed the visual title to our/our customers company name. I can't recall seeing this change in any changelog or find anything online. I could not find any policy regarding the branding of the toast as...
  7. Windows Toast Notifications Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Toast Notifications Issue: [ATTACH] Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules (I believe I have!) Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue...
  8. Change Notification Toast Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Notification Toast Location: I've scoured the internet to find a way to change the Notification Location for Windows 10. The closest thing I've found is this post: https://winaero.com/blog/move-notification-toasts-to-top-or-bottom-of-the-screen-in-windows-10/ However, since a certain Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area

Windows 10 Notification (Toast?) Area: My notifications have moved from bottom right to near top left. I have seen ways to restore them by using regedit to change one of the key settings, but why did this happen? Has there been an unwanted update? I'll leave the registry as it is for the moment in case there is...
  10. Windows 10 Toast notification

Windows 10 Toast notification: The details are simple: If anyone knows a way to move toast notifications without moving the taskbar (which by the way does not work all the time) then please let me know. It is so frustrating in borderless gaming and working at the office when the notification pops up in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toast message in electron app