Windows 10: windows too small

Discus and support windows too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i downloaded a software from Microchip.com and all is running smoothly but I cannot seem to enlarge this pop up window, as you can see on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by windsorshi, Jun 3, 2020.

1. windows too small

windows too small 6c7fc1db-477e-47d0-a3c5-0d4d51db2d21?upload=true.jpg

i downloaded a software from Microchip.com and all is running smoothly but I cannot seem to enlarge this pop up window, as you can see on the Build Directory Policy section the text cuts off at "output". i cannot scroll to the right. my point here is that there is a button beside the input text "C:\MCC18BIN" that i need to reach. I have tried changing the display settings "change the size of text, apps, and other items" to 100% and it still doesn't fixed the problem. i have tried restarting my PC and reinstalling software. none of this does the job.

:)

windsorshi, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile windows too small :)

Naki, Jun 3, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows too small

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

windows too small

1. windows too small - Similar Threads - too small

2. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  3. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  4. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  5. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  6. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?: Shows the location under program files but am unable to use on either laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-will-not-open-and-says-that-the-data/28cc1920-408c-4cd4-853d-53fca75770e6
  7. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?: Shows the location under program files but am unable to use on either laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-will-not-open-and-says-that-the-data/28cc1920-408c-4cd4-853d-53fca75770e6
  8. Snipping tool will not open and says that the data area passed to a system call is too small?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. New explorer layout breadcrumbs path dropdown window too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New explorer layout breadcrumbs path dropdown window too small: The down arrow on the new explorer layout shows other locations. The dropdown height is good, it shows multiple locations and even lets me scroll down to view more.I could not upload images on this forum so here is a linkhttps://i.imgur.com/FlQEVTG.pngThe tree dots on the...
  10. New explorer layout breadcrumbs path dropdown window too small

New explorer layout breadcrumbs path dropdown window too small: The down arrow on the new explorer layout shows other locations. The dropdown height is good, it shows multiple locations and even lets me scroll down to view more.I could not upload images on this forum so here is a linkhttps://i.imgur.com/FlQEVTG.pngThe tree dots on the...