Windows 10: Windows too take time in starting windows... An black screen comes and then after 5 minutes...

Discus and support Windows too take time in starting windows... An black screen comes and then after 5 minutes... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Dave, Hello sir I am here with one more last question, Thanks for helping me the last time, ow that netframe work is no more. Big thanks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonakSavla, May 25, 2020.

1. Windows too take time in starting windows... An black screen comes and then after 5 minutes...

Dear Dave,

Hello sir I am here with one more last question,

Thanks for helping me the last time, ow that netframe work is no more. Big thanks for it. I have one more problem that while starting the windows it comes too late literally after pressing start to CPU button we have to wait for 10 minutes to get it started and there are also lot of startup apps like antivirus software, winrar update comes. How do we make it faster if you can help will be an saviour for me

:)

RonakSavla, May 25, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, May 25, 2020
  3. Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, May 25, 2020
  4. JaredzzC Win User

Windows too take time in starting windows... An black screen comes and then after 5 minutes...

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Hi,

I locked my computer before I went away for a couple of days and came back to a black screen with only the mouse cursor visible.
    Every time I try to start the computer, it will go through the initial startup sequence of displaying the manufacture's logo for the motherboard and then it will say 'Starting Windows' After which point it will just display a black screen with only the mouse cursor visible.

I can access the motherboard's features absolutely fine and the options such as safe mode, start windows normally etc are available.

I've tried:
    Startup Repair - No problems.
    Windows Recovery Diagnostic Tool - No problems.
    Chkdsk - No problems found.
    There are no dates available for System Restore.
    It won't start in safe mode. It runs through the loading then same result as before, only the cursor visible.

As a last attempt I cleared the CMOS, but with the same outcome as before.

I thought it could perhaps be GPU related, but it doesn't seem so.
    I have 2 GPUs, both R9 290. They were both working absolutely fine before I left - no problems whatsoever.
    I have tried them each one by one but they produce the same result individually ( after 'starting windows' a black screen with only the mouse cursor appears).

Specs can be found in my 'system specs' section.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

JaredzzC, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows too take time in starting windows... An black screen comes and then after 5 minutes...

1. Windows too take time in starting windows... An black screen comes and then after 5 minutes... - Similar Threads - too starting black

2. Window 10 is taking too much time to start after too many time reser

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window 10 is taking too much time to start after too many time reser: Sir I have window 10 but I have reset it many times now it is taking too much time to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-is-taking-too-much-time-to-start-after/e8bf4450-a776-4521-93fc-865ac45a3db2
  3. Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...: Whenever I switch on my laptop after shutting it down then after booting up or after the HP logo I get a black screen for at least 5 to 7 minutes and then only my lock screen appears or the sign-in screen appears This thing happens whenever I restart my laptop or when I...
  4. Windows Defender Offline Scan takes 5+ minutes to start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Offline Scan takes 5+ minutes to start: Hi, Windows Defender offline scan used to start immediately but now it take 5-6 minutes before the computer reboots. I thought it was maybe because of BitDefender which I installed recently but I tried uninstalling it it and it seemed to do the same. I recently installed...
  5. SSD takes a long time 5 minutes to boot after a shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SSD takes a long time 5 minutes to boot after a shutdown: This only applies if I use the shutdown button to forcibly turn the computer off. If I shut it down using the interface, it turns on quickly as usual....
  6. Windows 10 takes about 5 minutes to start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 takes about 5 minutes to start: Hello, i had built a new computer in the month of July and installed windows 10 on it and since then i am receiving boot times of about 5 minutes. My Bios takes about 10 seconds. and after that the screen is just stuck on the welcome screen for a whole 5 minutes. I have tried...
  7. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..: I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick and when it comes to welcome screen it takes too long. I disabled all the start up programs too.. Please help me fix this issue...
  8. 5 minutes of Black screen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    5 minutes of Black screen of death: After the defaultuser0 stuff, I've finally to access to my computer. However, the screen would first went black for 5 minutes.Then went back to normal.I wonder what happened...
  9. Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen for 5 minutes after log on: Just observed installation of update KB4512508 By Coincidence possibly I am now experiencing a black screen for 5 minutes after signing in My first experience of this I used system restore to go back 2 days and this worked fine. Now the update has installed again and I am...
  10. my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes: my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes before that it just took 10 to 15 seconds . This problem start from when java wizard automatically uninstall previous version ant it was taken 1 hour still it not install ,so i directly turn off my laptop from...