Windows 10: Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back

Discus and support Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I really don't have a question I just simply wanted to say that Windows 10 took 20 30 years of my life and erased it I followed all the instructions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hiz505Loca13, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back

I really don't have a question I just simply wanted to say that Windows 10 took 20 30 years of my life and erased it I followed all the instructions did this

did that happened to anybody else

:)

Hiz505Loca13, Apr 22, 2019

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back

How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back

1. Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back - Similar Threads - took whole life

2. how do i get my life back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my life back?: im hacked and have been for years be accountable and do something for **** sake! Microsoft and Acrobat reader are deadly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-life-back/50fc199c-8df6-4199-b404-fb128c7e8e05
  3. how do i get my life back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get my life back?: im hacked and have been for years be accountable and do something for **** sake! Microsoft and Acrobat reader are deadly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-life-back/50fc199c-8df6-4199-b404-fb128c7e8e05
  4. how do i get my life back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. getting life back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting life back: just getting back to life as i know it money and places to luive and being happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-life-back/acd0ef75-b074-4c67-945d-ce89ddf0c5eb
  6. getting life back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting life back: just getting back to life as i know it money and places to luive and being happy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-life-back/acd0ef75-b074-4c67-945d-ce89ddf0c5eb
  7. getting life back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I have been a windows user my whole life....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been a windows user my whole life....: But it's just not acceptable anymore... Today some long time simulations 32 days got interrupted by a windows update I couldn't postpone. And I'm sitting on the costs now with none of the work done.You have lost me. I will never install Windows on any machine ever again. This...
  9. Took my administrative privileges on accident and now I can't get them back.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Took my administrative privileges on accident and now I can't get them back.: I have tried to reset windows completely, can't do it without admin permissions. The only account on the laptop is my current account. I've tried doing net user administrator /active:yes but just get "Access is denied". Can't use any administrator apps, can't partition my USB...
  10. Took comp. for diagnosis...back, I can't open my files!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Took comp. for diagnosis...back, I can't open my files!!!: [Dell desktop; Chrome & Firefox browsers; Thunderbird & Gmail emails; Win10; now typing on a Lenovo laptop.] The man says all he did to diagnose it, was to remove my HD put in his and put back my own HD. But at home I couldn't open any of the icons on the start page, some...