Windows 10: Windows tool downloading Error

Discus and support Windows tool downloading Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi , i did try to download windows 10 set up on USB for another laptop but at the end of the download it says ' we are not sure what happened but we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaadHassan2, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Windows tool downloading Error

hi , i did try to download windows 10 set up on USB for another laptop but at the end of the download it says ' we are not sure what happened but we are unable to run this tool on your PC. if you continue experiencing the problems, reference the error code when contacting customer support.ERROR code : 0x80042405-0xA001A

please help

:)

SaadHassan2, Feb 2, 2019

2. Windows Media Creation Tool Error 0x80070079-0xA001A

Your USB thumb drive needs to be at least 8 GBs.

The error code 0x80070079-0xA001A means that the tool doesn't have permission for it to run. For us to assist you, we suggest that you
    follow the simple steps listed below:

• Right-click on the Media Creation Tool.exe.

• Press Properties.

• Click on General.

• At the bottom, click on Unblock.

• Press Apply, and then OK.
    Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

You can also download the ISO first using the Media Creation Tool, then create a bootable copy. Yes, you can use it to perform clean install.

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Giletus Win User
    Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Windows tool downloading Error

Need OverClocking Tools.

By OC tools do you mean that will overclock the CPU and ram as well?

If so I suggest either the windows tool that most likely came with the motherboard(if windows is a must)

I honestly suggest you use the BIOS to Oc that PC tho!

sneekypeet, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows tool downloading Error

1. Windows tool downloading Error - Similar Threads - tool downloading Error

2. Windows 10 Download - Install Tool Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Download - Install Tool Error Message: Hello-I'm attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 at the following link;https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20As instructed, I download the Install Tool, but after I selected 'Run,' I got the following message. Any suggestions on how to...
  3. Windows 10 Download - Install Tool Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Download - Install Tool Error Message: Hello-I'm attempting to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 at the following link;https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20As instructed, I download the Install Tool, but after I selected 'Run,' I got the following message. Any suggestions on how to...
  4. Windows 10 Download - Install Tool Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows USB/DVD Download Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB/DVD Download Tool: Windows USB/DVD Download Tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-usbdvd-download-tool/c26e9b79-eb82-4147-ae10-80afa14a4eb4
  6. download tool issues

download tool issues: error code 0xc1800103 - ox90002 I keep getting the above code when trying to download windows 10 to my pc and a usb stick as im having issues with blue screen and my PC not booting after I turn it off ?? any help would be great and I dont know that much about pcs...
  7. windows download tool

windows download tool: I have downloaded the tool tried running from both c: drive and usb and same result. I select usb option select the drive to download to and wait. it gets to 0% and stops. tried leaving it running overnight 9Hrs and its still at 0%. usb drive is working fine with a 200 gig...
  8. Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool installer error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool installer error: When i was trying to install it gives me error I tried in the following: I am using Win10 Pro 1803 x64 Downlaoded and installed latest Windows Updates Checked hard drive with CrystalDiskInfo & still healthy Checked hard drive with SeaTools & short DST passed Uninstalled...
  9. Download tool problem

Download tool problem: I had posted sometime ago about how my computer was attempting to download version 1803 even though the latest upgrade is 1809. I currently have 1709, which would explain that. Then someone directed me to use the Win10 download tool from Download Windows 10 to get the latest...
  10. Download tool problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Download tool problem: I had posted sometime ago about how my computer was attempting to download version 1803 even though the latest upgrade is 1809. I currently have 1709, which would explain that. Then someone directed me to use the Win10 download tool from Download Windows 10 to get the latest...