Windows 10: Windows tool

Discus and support Windows tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am looking to upgrade my PC's GPU from a gt 730 to a GTX 1050 T,i and it says it need a x16 slot. So I went to dells website (PC manufacturer) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamLappin, Dec 28, 2018.

1. SamLappin Win User

Windows tool

Hi I am looking to upgrade my PC's GPU from a gt 730 to a GTX 1050 T,i and it says it need a x16 slot. So I went to dells website (PC manufacturer) and the x16 slot is labeled as the graphics card slot, so I looked to see if the gt 730 can use a x16 slot, which most brands use. ZOTAC uses a x1 slot and some other brands use 8 and this PC doesn't have a x8 slot it has 1 x16 slot and 2 x1 slots so can anyone figure out if the GT 730 shipped in the inspiron 3668 uses a x16 because I don't want to buy a new GPU and have it not work. Here is the website if you want to look at it.

Also if there is a tool in windows that can help me see whats connected to what would be helpful.

https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/us/en/04/inspiron-3668-desktop/inspiron%203668_sm/system-board-components?guid=guid-951d2348-794b-4317-a670-ff9a5a97a058&lang=en-us

:)

SamLappin, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Giletus Win User

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Need OverClocking Tools.

By OC tools do you mean that will overclock the CPU and ram as well?

If so I suggest either the windows tool that most likely came with the motherboard(if windows is a must)

I honestly suggest you use the BIOS to Oc that PC tho!

sneekypeet, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Windows tool

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows tool

1. Windows tool - Similar Threads - tool

2. How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Block Chrome Software Reporter Tool In Windows 10?: Can anyone please told me how can I block the chrome software reporter tool in my Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-chrome-software-reporter-tool-in/d476c048-9cda-4fb3-af65-f990ca1b9daa
  3. Installed the lastest image (given by Microsoft USB creator tool), and installed on my 32gb...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed the lastest image (given by Microsoft USB creator tool), and installed on my 32gb...: Maybe is the build or something like that, or i dont know if I should make a new test with another program to see the SSD health, I formated around 3 times the windows, and nothing solves it, run sfc /scannow, and nothing... HELP... submitted by /u/Riadkalil [link]...
  4. Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp

Audio Converter Tool equivalent to dbPoweramp: Hello. I am a long time User of dbPoweramp. But recently i wanted to try out new things and was searching for a equivalent Candidate for dbPoweramp. So far i found nothing that really beats it. Yes, i am aware of Foobar´s inbuilt Converter, but it still doesn´t give me the...
  5. Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows10 using Media Creation Tools: Hi! My hard disk is damaged so i need to replace it. I need to reinstall Windows10 for my laptop. I have downloaded Windows10 Media Creation Tools and make installer in my flash disk. Can anyone tell me the instruction for install windows10 using media creation tools? I...
  6. Windows Media Creation Tool not showing USB drive selection screen

Windows Media Creation Tool not showing USB drive selection screen: I was using the media creation tool to create a windows 10 bootable drive with a usb. But after I selected the version it said that I didnt have enough space on my C drive which was the drive that I was using on my current computer without even giving me an option to select...
  7. Windows Media Creation Tool is not updated properly

Windows Media Creation Tool is not updated properly: Hey there, I wanted to run the Windows Media Creation Tool I previously downloaded it and used it successfully. However today it is giving me the error that the version is not the newest and I should update it. Thus, I downloaded the latest version from this site:...
  8. Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch Resolutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch Resolutions: Hi Guys, My device information: [img] Do you Guys know how to go about increasing the resolution of images taken using the Snipping Tool and / or the Snip & Sketch tool? The default resolution setting for both app is way too low (at 96DPI only) The image below shows the...
  9. Pin to start, tool option was removed or moved in last update. Not sure how to pin things I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin to start, tool option was removed or moved in last update. Not sure how to pin things I...: Pin to start, tool option was removed or moved in last update. Not sure how to pin things I need to start menu now , send help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-to-start-tool-option-was-removed-or-moved-in/8ad88e95-8e86-4127-a84d-6390b554ad1b
  10. Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),...

Downloaded the version 2004 media creation tool (updating from a very outdated version),...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jointventuredan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/guigh5/downloaded_the_version_2004_media_creation_tool/