Windows 10: Windows tool

Discus and support Windows tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I am looking to upgrade my PC's GPU from a gt 730 to a GTX 1050 T,i and it says it need a x16 slot. So I went to dells website (PC manufacturer) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamLappin, Dec 28, 2018.

1. SamLappin Win User

Windows tool

Hi I am looking to upgrade my PC's GPU from a gt 730 to a GTX 1050 T,i and it says it need a x16 slot. So I went to dells website (PC manufacturer) and the x16 slot is labeled as the graphics card slot, so I looked to see if the gt 730 can use a x16 slot, which most brands use. ZOTAC uses a x1 slot and some other brands use 8 and this PC doesn't have a x8 slot it has 1 x16 slot and 2 x1 slots so can anyone figure out if the GT 730 shipped in the inspiron 3668 uses a x16 because I don't want to buy a new GPU and have it not work. Here is the website if you want to look at it.

Also if there is a tool in windows that can help me see whats connected to what would be helpful.

https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/us/en/04/inspiron-3668-desktop/inspiron%203668_sm/system-board-components?guid=guid-951d2348-794b-4317-a670-ff9a5a97a058&lang=en-us

:)

SamLappin, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Giletus Win User

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Need OverClocking Tools.

By OC tools do you mean that will overclock the CPU and ram as well?

If so I suggest either the windows tool that most likely came with the motherboard(if windows is a must)

I honestly suggest you use the BIOS to Oc that PC tho!

sneekypeet, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Windows tool

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Windows tool

1. Windows tool - Similar Threads - tool

2. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  3. "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Pinned" icons on the task bar keep moving around, where are my tools?: I just switched to Windows 11 PC from Windows 10. I have a number of frequently used apps "pinned" to the task bar, but no matter how I adjust the settings, they will not stay in a fixed position. They slide down the task bar depending on the order and type of the files I've...
  4. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  5. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10: I am trying to update my win 7 pro computer which had been upgraded already to win 10, but reverted back to 7 when my starter pin did not work and I had to boot in safe mode back to win 10. When I try to download the Microsoft Media tool, i get an error message: "unable to...
  6. error code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000 with download of media creation tool for Win 7 pro to win 10

7. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  8. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  9. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  10. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...