Windows 10: Windows top bar

Discus and support Windows top bar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So while i play all games the top bar for some reason pops up. this only happen to me last night and its very annoying. Its happening on all steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/riceputting123, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Windows top bar

So while i play all games the top bar for some reason pops up. this only happen to me last night and its very annoying. Its happening on all steam games. does anyone know a fik?

submitted by /u/riceputting123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/riceputting123, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Composer Win User

Bar near Top of page?

Near the Top of the page is a Bar that contains most of the Sites I visit regularly!

However one site in particular I use most (My Internet Service provider email account) only shows in the Downloads list but won't stay put after reboot/power off, after I had previously dragged and dropped it, to that Top Bar?

Thanks

Composer, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Windows top bar

Slartybart, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows top bar

1. Windows top bar - Similar Threads - top bar

2. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  3. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  4. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  6. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  7. Is there any way to solve the youtube grey bars that appear on top and bottom of the video,...

Is there any way to solve the youtube grey bars that appear on top and bottom of the video,...: So it's seems to be a problem with HDR displays and google chrome, my monitor is a LG 27GP850-B where if you take a screenshot, it turns the screenshot very bright. You can solve the problem partially by turning chrome://flags/#force-color-profile into sRGB or HDR10, but when...
  8. Is there any way to solve the youtube grey bars that appear on top and bottom of the video,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to solve the youtube grey bars that appear on top and bottom of the video,...: So it's seems to be a problem with HDR displays and google chrome, my monitor is a LG 27GP850-B where if you take a screenshot, it turns the screenshot very bright. You can solve the problem partially by turning chrome://flags/#force-color-profile into sRGB or HDR10, but when...
  9. White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update: Also seems to have added white outline to start menu and some windows when mouse isn't on them. The colors of the bars also don't seem right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-appeared-on-top-of-taskbar-after-bios/42b943b6-7bfa-4cf5-8e7b-88879ecadab7
  10. White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update

White bar appeared on top of taskbar after bios update: Also seems to have added white outline to start menu and some windows when mouse isn't on them. The colors of the bars also don't seem right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-bar-appeared-on-top-of-taskbar-after-bios/42b943b6-7bfa-4cf5-8e7b-88879ecadab7