Windows 10: Windows Tour

Discus and support Windows Tour in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Occasionally on booting my computer, a blue window opens offering to take a "Windows Tour". Never clicked on 'Yes', I dismiss it.1. What is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Windows Tour

Hello,Occasionally on booting my computer, a blue window opens offering to
    take a "Windows Tour". Never clicked on 'Yes', I dismiss it.1. What is it ?2. How to get rid of it ?Answers will be appreciatedThanks

Windows 10 1903 x64, Winver 18362.997

:)

Motim, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Jul 26, 2020
  3. solitaire world tour

Hi Paul,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why the game Solitaire World Tour crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you using wired connection?
    • Have you tried using different profile to access the game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Windows Tour

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Tour

1. Windows Tour - Similar Threads - Tour

2. Guided tour all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guided tour all: Exit door all placesEntrance door all placesParking all placesBuy tablet extraBuy MacBook extra store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guided-tour-all/d6a0a370-d406-4081-8594-1f7c12a7f68f
  3. Guided tour all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guided tour all: Exit door all placesEntrance door all placesParking all placesBuy tablet extraBuy MacBook extra store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guided-tour-all/d6a0a370-d406-4081-8594-1f7c12a7f68f
  4. fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game: fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game. I am on windows 11 but had same problem on windows 10. What do i do?...
  5. fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game

fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game: fishing sim world pro tour from windows store is not showing all dlc in game. I am on windows 11 but had same problem on windows 10. What do i do?...
  6. product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.: I download the game on pc. Now Origin needs the product key to install the game. I lost the case with the product key. Please are there anyone who can help me. Ilove the game...
  7. product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.

product key for tiger woods pga tour 12 the masters.: I download the game on pc. Now Origin needs the product key to install the game. I lost the case with the product key. Please are there anyone who can help me. Ilove the game...
  8. We take a tour of what's new in Windows 11: Start Menu, Explorer, Notifications Panel,...

in Windows 10 News
    We take a tour of what's new in Windows 11: Start Menu, Explorer, Notifications Panel,...: Microsoft announced its new Windows 11 operating system last week, and the first Windows 11 Insider Preview was released yesterday. We're going to take a tour of the changes it brings. [ATTACH] Centered Taskbar and Start Menu This is the elephant in the room. Some people...
  9. Tropical North Tour Day 1 Queensland Australia.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tropical North Tour Day 1 Queensland Australia.: Cannot load Tropical North Tour Day 1 Queensland Australia. Gets to end and does not continue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tropical-north-tour-day-1-queensland-australia/9d87004c-ddb8-485e-a718-409cddb95a57
  10. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 won’t launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 won’t launch.: I recently got Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 on PC and installed everything. But when I’m done finish installing, the game won’t launch. I tried going the launcher for the game and it won’t launch. I tried to click the app on my taskbar, same thing. What should I do to get it...