Windows 10: Windows Tour

Discus and support Windows Tour in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,Occasionally on booting my computer, a blue window opens offering to take a "Windows Tour". Never clicked on 'Yes', I dismiss it.1. What is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Motim Win User

Windows Tour

Hello,Occasionally on booting my computer, a blue window opens offering to
    take a "Windows Tour". Never clicked on 'Yes', I dismiss it.1. What is it ?2. How to get rid of it ?Answers will be appreciatedThanks

Windows 10 1903 x64, Winver 18362.997

:)

Motim, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Jul 26, 2020
  3. solitaire world tour

Hi Paul,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why the game Solitaire World Tour crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you using wired connection?
    • Have you tried using different profile to access the game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Windows Tour

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Tour

1. Windows Tour - Similar Threads - Tour

2. I need tour technical opinion about moving Customizations folder into C:\ Recovery and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need tour technical opinion about moving Customizations folder into C:\ Recovery and...: I have a small Model 10-p001nl - HP x2 Detachable PC tablet with eMMC 32 GB system disk. The system disk, contsaining only O.S. Windows 10 1909 version, is almost full with 2,5 GB free host name DESKTOP-8UJKBES. I am an old born in 1955 IT technical fellow so I used all...
  3. I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am trying to install Tiger woods PGA tour 08.: Have windows 10. tells me I need Directx09. Have downloaded that and it wants to know where to install it. Nothing works. Is this game still playable??...
  4. Microsoft Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 16-17, 2020 and Tour later

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Mixed Reality Dev Days on May 16-17, 2020 and Tour later: It's official! Save the date for Mixed Reality Dev Days, May 16 & 17 in Redmond. We are also doing MR Dev Days Tour this year in Japan and Germany, but dates are still TBD as we search for a venue. Look forward to seeing many of you there this year! Tweet — Twitter API...
  5. MY PC TOUR

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY PC TOUR: Just wanted to show you what i'm up to for ideas to perhaps improve Windows[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-tour/3f0aba88-74dd-49ec-9f4e-60797ac52617
  6. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  7. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  8. EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE: How do you exit the EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR game that you started but activated the timer without realizing it never stopped? I completed yesterday's 19 out of 20 games and when I finished #20 this morning it had added the 8 hours plus the 9 minutes it took me to...
  9. EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR. How do you exit a game you never started but activated game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR. How do you exit a game you never started but activated game...: I skip around between easy, hard, & expert games. I do not play all 20 or 30 games in one sitting or in order. The timer gets activated as I go through the different numbered games. My concern is when I do go back and play a game I might finish the game in 3.00 minutes...
  10. Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush in Solitaire World Tour: Why recently is the Candy Crush advertisement in Solitaire World Tour have 16 counted off after the advertisement is completed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-in-solitaire-world-tour/7acf6262-cf62-4050-9402-3f38cc255636