Windows 10: Windows tracking me

Discus and support Windows tracking me in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded the new windows update and a new window popped up in the bottom of my screen, with weather, news and so on.Running around i found out that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by giovannicanziani, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Windows tracking me

I downloaded the new windows update and a new window popped up in the bottom of my screen, with weather, news and so on.Running around i found out that the option "always track my position" is on, while i definetly set my pc so that location is always off and nobody can track it. So, why should you say you are not tracking me but you still track my position? How do i disable it?

:)

giovannicanziani, Jun 22, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 22, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows tracking me

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows tracking me

1. Windows tracking me - Similar Threads - tracking

2. LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Hardware Issue? Track down Issue? Logs Help Please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Hardware Issue? Track down Issue? Logs Help Please.: I have been having a weird issue with my PC and Need some help. Every few days the PC will freeze. The only thing I can do is move the mouse. No other functions work. The screen is on and whatever I was looking at is visible but it becomes “frozen”. The only way to get the PC...
  3. "Let Windows track app launches" automatically re-enables

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Let Windows track app launches" automatically re-enables: I prefer to have the privacy setting "Let Windows track app launches to improve Start and search results" disabled in my settings, but every time I turn it off it turns itself back on when I restart my PC. This doesn't happen with any other settings I have. Is there any fix...
  4. How to download and add Track Titles in Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and add Track Titles in Windows Media Player: [IMG]Here is a quick tutorial for your to download and add Track Titles in Windows Media Player. If you have too many songs with improper titles, it can be a huge task to manually update the titles of each and every song using File Explorer. But thankfully, Windows Media...
  5. Is there a limit to the number of tracks on a CD that can be ripped by Windows Media Player...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a limit to the number of tracks on a CD that can be ripped by Windows Media Player...: Is there a limit to the number of tracks on a CD that can be ripped by Windows Media Player v.12.0.19041.1052 on Win 10?I have a set of CDs containing a large number of tracks up to 88 tracks each that I want to rip. It appears that WMP only rips the first 50 of them. Am I...
  6. How to listen to CD without having to press 'Play' at the end of each track?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to listen to CD without having to press 'Play' at the end of each track?: Hello I have just burnt a music CD several tracks using Windows Media Player version 12. I dragged a few MP3 files from my desktop in WMP which looked like this: Then I selected the Burn tab and, from the small arrow icon, chose Data CD: The tracks are now on CD which, when...
  7. Are there any Setup Log Files that members, w. good track record, here correctly know are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are there any Setup Log Files that members, w. good track record, here correctly know are...: Are there any Setup Log Files that a consnsus of people with > avg. ratios of Upvotes to Complaints about their posts in Files, Folders & Storage sub-community board, think are SAFE for a Windows 10, latest, non-beta ed., user, w. Toshiba Satellite laptop, can delete to free...
  8. Tracking problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tracking problem: Hello experts, When I open a conversation on Facebook, I click to the text box and start chatting, but when I get a reply, I get a notification that the message has arrived from the same person, even though I'm in the same conversation, which makes me need to click on the...
  9. Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have been getting blue screens, need help tracking down the cause.: I started getting blue screens two days ago. I have already wiped windows and I still get the same blue screen. I have the minidump file. I think it has something to do with an Nvidia driver issue but I would like to make sure. I'm rather new at reading DMP files so I will...
  10. How to track disk access problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to track disk access problem: From time to time I get extremely slow access, sometimes file manager just says "working on it". Could this drive be failing? I've had hard drives since my first HardCard was in 1st Compaq "portable". I've had each gen since the 8088 and could tell you about spending 800 for...