Windows 10: Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

Discus and support Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by levinikee, Mar 11, 2020.

1. levinikee Win User

Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a fullscreen game, like Dota 2 or even Stardew Valley! And it won't come back unless I log out or restart the computer. I'm on Windows 10.

For the life of me, I just can't figure out why this is happening or what I can do to bring it back without having to restart my session.

Any ideas, guys? Thanks in advance! *Biggrin

:)

levinikee, Mar 11, 2020

2. Animations and transition

What if there are animation and transition in windows phone and also we can set them manually..

Raja Sharyar Turk, Mar 11, 2020
  3. N78 lost transition animations

Don't know what did I do, but my new N78 lost all menu transition animations. Even little ring on the upper right corner is gone, however menus are very fast, but I liked the transitions...

I've restored factory defaults and also I did do the "hard reset" by pressing "answer key" + "*" + "3". Phone asked languages etc, so I think I've managed to do hard reset? It didn't help, animations are gone.

I even did software update, my firmware is 12.046.051.1.

harkonen---01, Mar 11, 2020
  4. blufade Win User

Menu transition effects, Animations ?

does transition effects , animations etc come along with a theme ? or is it fp2 dependant alone ?

i mean, i have an fp2 device, 5730XM, but i cannot seem to get all of the transition effects Nseries phones have. Yes they are animated but not completel as it is in, for instance, N79. And yes i've turned on the theme effects.

Thanks

blufade, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games? - Similar Threads - transition animations gone

2. Is there someway to 'Increase Windows 10 Desktop Slideshow Transition Animation Duration' ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there someway to 'Increase Windows 10 Desktop Slideshow Transition Animation Duration' ?: Back in the the win7 days there was a hidden setting in registry that used to control the speed of the transition animation of the desktop's wallpaper slideshow. But as far as I tried with this reg tweak on Win10, it seems that it cannot be done the same way as with Win7. So...
  3. Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?: Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a fullscreen game, like Dota 2 or even Stardew Valley! And it won't come back unless I log out or restart the computer. I'm on...
  4. Locking out of fullscreen games

Locking out of fullscreen games: Hi, Sometimes while playing games in fullscreen (like Rainbow Six Siege or League of Legends), after sending a chat message or after opening the chat window, I get locked out of the game. Meaning I can't interact with anything in the game, like menues, moving or really...
  5. Fullscreen Issues On Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen Issues On Games: Hello everybody, Yesterday I completed my first PC build. I installed Windows 10 Home on it and ran Windows Update until everything is up to date. I then downloaded and installed my latest graphics card drivers. After installing Steam and the Xbox Beta App, I downloaded...
  6. Fullscreen games capped at 60fps

Fullscreen games capped at 60fps: Hi I have really strange issue with Fortnite (previously with other games). After I launch game, my game is stuck at 60fps with vsync (I can feel that vsync is ON because my mouse has “swimming effect” during game - delays). I turned off vsync in game, in NVIDIA control...
  7. Old games gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games gone: I run Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) version upgrade 1903. I upgraded to 1903 a couple of days ago and since then my favourite games have disappeared. They were: Classic FreeCell Classic Hearts Simple Solitaire They are the old Win 7 Home editions, which I found on the net when I...
  8. Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased games and games send via code gone after reinstalling windows: Before I wiped my pc I had purchased Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and received Horizon 4 via a code sent to me. After reinstalling apparently my entire library is empty while the xbox app can see that i have play time on both games which makes no sense. How do I...
  9. Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation: I recently got to set up my sister's new ASUS R541U laptop. To my surprise, switching between virtual desktops in Windows 10 with the four-finger horizontal slide gesture on its touchpad was a whole different experience than on my ASUS K501U. I only experienced such...
  10. Screensaver overrides fullscreen games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver overrides fullscreen games: My screensaver (a custom one) has a tendency to override some, but probably not all, fullscreen games if I don't use the keyboard or mouse for long enough, for example if I'm watching a cutscene or using some non-mouse, non-keyboard controllers (gamepads, smartphones etc.)...