Windows 10: Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

Discus and support Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by levinikee, Mar 11, 2020.

1. levinikee Win User

Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a fullscreen game, like Dota 2 or even Stardew Valley! And it won't come back unless I log out or restart the computer. I'm on Windows 10.

For the life of me, I just can't figure out why this is happening or what I can do to bring it back without having to restart my session.

Any ideas, guys? Thanks in advance! *Biggrin

:)

levinikee, Mar 11, 2020

2. Animations and transition

What if there are animation and transition in windows phone and also we can set them manually..

Raja Sharyar Turk, Mar 11, 2020
  3. N78 lost transition animations

Don't know what did I do, but my new N78 lost all menu transition animations. Even little ring on the upper right corner is gone, however menus are very fast, but I liked the transitions...

I've restored factory defaults and also I did do the "hard reset" by pressing "answer key" + "*" + "3". Phone asked languages etc, so I think I've managed to do hard reset? It didn't help, animations are gone.

I even did software update, my firmware is 12.046.051.1.

harkonen---01, Mar 11, 2020
  4. blufade Win User

Menu transition effects, Animations ?

does transition effects , animations etc come along with a theme ? or is it fp2 dependant alone ?

i mean, i have an fp2 device, 5730XM, but i cannot seem to get all of the transition effects Nseries phones have. Yes they are animated but not completel as it is in, for instance, N79. And yes i've turned on the theme effects.

Thanks

blufade, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games? - Similar Threads - transition animations gone

2. Fullscreen optimizations for gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen optimizations for gaming: [ATTACH] Good day. So I've been curious about this fullscreen optimization feature and what it actually does. I've read somewhere else that it may even break things or cause apps to work worse. I've been trying to fix this issue where, I'm playing genshin impact in...
  3. When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?: I have been waiting for over a year for this. MS Windows has been making a lot of updates that no one really asked for or needs. Please may we get the virtual desktop animations we've been asking for, for over a year. It's extremely hard navigating virtual desktops without...
  4. When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will we get virtual desktop transition animation finally fixed?: I have been waiting for over a year for this. MS Windows has been making a lot of updates that no one really asked for or needs. Please may we get the virtual desktop animations we've been asking for, for over a year. It's extremely hard navigating virtual desktops without...
  5. Games not working in fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games not working in fullscreen: Hey,After updating to the latest Windows Build, games in Fullscreen wont start or crash if i decide to alt-tab. Before the latest update everything worked fine. What are your suggestions besides rolling back to the previous build?...
  6. games not launching in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    games not launching in fullscreen: one of the weirdest problems with windows im on windows 10 i have ever seen my, laptop will launch a game perfectly fine in fullscreen on my laptop display but on my 2nd monitor it will launch it with a border even though the in game menu is set to full screen my laptops...
  7. Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...

Task View/win+tab transition animations didn't run on Primary monitor? transition...: I am running dual monitor setup when I switch back to desktop view, the animation that transit previews back to normal views didn't run on the primary monitor, the running applications just skip from preview to normal mode without the transition (but the delay is still...
  8. Is there someway to 'Increase Windows 10 Desktop Slideshow Transition Animation Duration' ?

Is there someway to 'Increase Windows 10 Desktop Slideshow Transition Animation Duration' ?: Back in the the win7 days there was a hidden setting in registry that used to control the speed of the transition animation of the desktop's wallpaper slideshow. But as far as I tried with this reg tweak on Win10, it seems that it cannot be done the same way as with Win7. So...
  9. Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows transition animations gone after fullscreen games?: Hello! I recently noticed that the windows transition animations (the one that makes everything feel so buttery smooth!) disappear every time I open a fullscreen game, like Dota 2 or even Stardew Valley! And it won't come back unless I log out or restart the computer. I'm on...
  10. Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 virtual desktop transition animation: I recently got to set up my sister's new ASUS R541U laptop. To my surprise, switching between virtual desktops in Windows 10 with the four-finger horizontal slide gesture on its touchpad was a whole different experience than on my ASUS K501U. I only experienced such...