Windows 10: windows trouble shooter

Discus and support windows trouble shooter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I fix error code 0x803C0103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-trouble-shooter/249c2711-97a6-4997-ae7c-59cbe8b28886 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LynnAgar1, Mar 21, 2019.

1. LynnAgar1 Win User

windows trouble shooter

How do I fix error code 0x803C0103?

:)

LynnAgar1, Mar 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 Trouble shooter

Trying to run Windows 10 trouble shooter as owner

GeorgeTourville, Mar 21, 2019
  3. paulldc3 Win User
    Trouble Shooter and "Get 10 App" Trouble Shooter

I Purchased my computer with Windows 8 installed and automatic updates to 8.1 are installed and current. Both the Action Center Troubleshooter and the "Get Windows 10" app troubleshooter are listing my Windows version as 6.3???? Obviously can't reserve
    W10. Tried using Media Creation Tool with no success. Install window goes through download, verification, and media creation steps 0 to 100% then just closes. Any suggestions? Thanks.

paulldc3, Mar 21, 2019
  4. GLeonard1 Win User

windows trouble shooter

trouble shooter will not open

trouble shooter will not open

GLeonard1, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

windows trouble shooter

1. windows trouble shooter - Similar Threads - trouble shooter

2. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  3. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  4. trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time: Hello, I recently moved to windows 11 and have had some audio issues, My problem is that when I run audio trouble-shooter it says service is unavailable at this time. The problem I have been having with audio randomly on boot up my audio card isn't recognised but usually is...
  5. trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time

trouble-shooter it says this service is unavailable at this time: Hello, I recently moved to windows 11 and have had some audio issues, My problem is that when I run audio trouble-shooter it says service is unavailable at this time. The problem I have been having with audio randomly on boot up my audio card isn't recognised but usually is...
  6. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I am having issues with my 2023 ASUS Zephyrus Duo laptop crashing no BSOD just a reboot and then the built in keyboard no longer working.The first recommended step is to run the Keyboard troubleshooter in "Additional Troubleshooters", however "Keyboard Troubleshooter" is not...
  7. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I am having issues with my 2023 ASUS Zephyrus Duo laptop crashing no BSOD just a reboot and then the built in keyboard no longer working.The first recommended step is to run the Keyboard troubleshooter in "Additional Troubleshooters", however "Keyboard Troubleshooter" is not...
  8. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  9. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...: Started up my computer running windows 10 and it was really slow, so took out the battery and put it back in and that helped to speed it up. I than ran the trouble shooter to diagnose the problem and I got a message that it couldn't continue due to hardware problems. Is there...
  10. running windows 10 and had problems with the trouble shooter. The trouble shooter came back...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging