Windows 10: windows trouble transferring photos

Discus and support windows trouble transferring photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I connected my Iphone to transfer pictures and it picks up on the computer. It recognizes it but when I got to open the pictures on the iphone it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianSanchez1, Nov 15, 2018.

1. windows trouble transferring photos

I connected my Iphone to transfer pictures and it picks up on the computer. It recognizes it but when I got to open the pictures on the iphone it doesnt let me select anything in the phone. This has always worked until today. Yesterday I had an update and Idk how to fix this if someone can please help me

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
    Date: 11/15/2018 9:38:28 AM
    Event ID: 10016
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: LOCAL SERVICE
    Computer: DESKTOP-GIA0LE2
    Description:
    The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
    and APPID
    {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM" Guid="{1B562E86-B7AA-4131-BADC-B6F3A001407E}" EventSourceName="DCOM" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">10016</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-11-15T14:38:28.027373900Z" />
    <EventRecordID>19141</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="556" ThreadID="3216" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-GIA0LE2</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="param1">application-specific</Data>
    <Data Name="param2">Local</Data>
    <Data Name="param3">Activation</Data>
    <Data Name="param4">{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}</Data>
    <Data Name="param5">{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}</Data>
    <Data Name="param6">NT AUTHORITY</Data>
    <Data Name="param7">LOCAL SERVICE</Data>
    <Data Name="param8">S-1-5-19</Data>
    <Data Name="param9">LocalHost (Using LRPC)</Data>
    <Data Name="param10">Unavailable</Data>
    <Data Name="param11">Unavailable</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

SebastianSanchez1, Nov 15, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 15, 2018
  4. windows trouble transferring photos

Transferring photos to Windows 10 from iPhone

I don't understand why I need to add another Account. Why can't I transfer all 5000+ photos and videos onto my laptop as I have always been able to do with previous Windows XP and 8 systems. Windows 10 will only transfer 134 and says there are no more photos
    available when there clearly is.

DeniseNewman, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

windows trouble transferring photos

1. windows trouble transferring photos - Similar Threads - trouble transferring photos

2. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  3. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  4. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  5. Trouble Cropping Photos In Windows Photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trouble Cropping Photos In Windows Photos?: I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I open a photo in Windows built in photo viewer, I crop the photo, hit save, and nothing happens. Sometimes it takes me doing it 3-4 times before it actually saves. I've been having this problem as long as I can remember....
  6. Trouble Transfering Funds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble Transfering Funds: Hello, So I just purchased Minecraft today and I was about to purchase a texture pack that I had on Minecraft PE that I really like using. Purchasing Minecraft was fine but the texture pack is a different story. For whatever reason I have to ask permission to purchase...
  7. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  8. photo transfers

photo transfers: trying to transfer photos to external hard drive but I get a message saying windows doesn't have enough space to copy photos. Can't it just transfer all the pics, so I can delete them from my laptop?...
  9. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"
  10. Transfer photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer photos: I have more than 1000 photos on my phone and I would like to transfer them to my pc, I would pass them through Bluetooth but my pc doesn't have. I have the USB Cable of my cell phone and the PC has several USB ports...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when transferring photos laptop recognizes photos then nothing

2. trouble transferring photos to windows 10