Windows 10: Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour

Discus and support Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to update my Windows 10 laptop, but it wasn't downloading the updates. So I ran the troubleshooter and selected the windows update, ran as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aaron Bu, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Aaron Bu Win User

Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour

I was trying to update my Windows 10 laptop, but it wasn't downloading the updates. So I ran the troubleshooter and selected the windows update, ran as administrator, and it's been resolving problems for over an hour now. Any advice?

:)

Aaron Bu, Apr 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 10, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows troubleshooter has been resolving problems for an hour - Similar Threads - troubleshooter has been

2. The issue has been resolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The issue has been resolved: 123ывфвв https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-has-been-resolved/3bc42a0f-75df-4786-8c86-ccff33aefe33
  3. The issue has been resolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The issue has been resolved: 123ывфвв https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-has-been-resolved/3bc42a0f-75df-4786-8c86-ccff33aefe33
  4. has Windows 10 calendar problem been resolved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    has Windows 10 calendar problem been resolved?: has Windows 10 calendar no opening problem been resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-windows-10-calendar-problem-been-resolved/e2af7238-b725-4c33-aa6a-c09fafb0544f
  5. has Windows 10 calendar problem been resolved?

has Windows 10 calendar problem been resolved?: has Windows 10 calendar no opening problem been resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-windows-10-calendar-problem-been-resolved/e2af7238-b725-4c33-aa6a-c09fafb0544f
  6. The memory dump error has not been resolved.

The memory dump error has not been resolved.: Hello, I have already contacted the forum with this problem and was advised to remove Kaspersky, I did so - I removed the antivirus, deleted all folders associated with this program and cleaned the registry. But the problem still arises. The error list shows such errors as:...
  7. The memory dump error has not been resolved.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The memory dump error has not been resolved.: Hello, I have already contacted the forum with this problem and was advised to remove Kaspersky, I did so - I removed the antivirus, deleted all folders associated with this program and cleaned the registry. But the problem still arises. The error list shows such errors as:...
  8. The memory dump error has not been resolved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  10. This has been frustrating me for HOURS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This has been frustrating me for HOURS: [ATTACH] I have looked at every possible fucking solution and none of it works. I am trying to play sea of thieves from the windows store( I know big mistake there) but the fat issue is that every time I click the game I get the sea of thieves logo before it starts up then...