Windows 10: Windows Troubleshooter not working

Discus and support Windows Troubleshooter not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My bluetooth device wasnt working properly so i decided to run the troubleshooter but it said "Windows Cannot Access the specified device, path, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanshKejriwal, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Windows Troubleshooter not working

My bluetooth device wasnt working properly so i decided to run the troubleshooter but it said "Windows Cannot Access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the file." Any help would be very appreciated.

:)

VanshKejriwal, Jun 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 26, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Troubleshooter not working

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows Troubleshooter not working

1. Windows Troubleshooter not working - Similar Threads - Troubleshooter working

2. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  3. I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the...: I tried every command it's not working troubleshoot said there might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection 2 adapter...
  4. The keyboard does not work and is not available in Device Manager or even a troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard does not work and is not available in Device Manager or even a troubleshooter: Welcome My problem is that the keyboard is not working and it is not found in the driver manager or even the troubleshooter. I tried reinstalling the device and deleting everything. I tried the commands. SFC /SCANNOW CHKDSK Also some of them I don't remember all of them, by...
  5. The keyboard does not work and is not available in Device Manager or even a troubleshooter

The keyboard does not work and is not available in Device Manager or even a troubleshooter: Welcome My problem is that the keyboard is not working and it is not found in the driver manager or even the troubleshooter. I tried reinstalling the device and deleting everything. I tried the commands. SFC /SCANNOW CHKDSK Also some of them I don't remember all of them, by...
  6. Windows 10 Search isn't working. Troubleshooting from Win+R didn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Search isn't working. Troubleshooting from Win+R didn't fix it.: Windows 10 Search stopped working. Troubleshooting with Win+R= ALL options are greyed out, Start, Stop, Pause, Resume, Restart, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-isnt-working-troubleshooting/0a07a71f-a466-4539-b220-ba207ed94501
  7. Windows 10 Search isn't working. Troubleshooting from Win+R didn't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search isn't working. Troubleshooting from Win+R didn't fix it.: Windows 10 Search stopped working. Troubleshooting with Win+R= ALL options are greyed out, Start, Stop, Pause, Resume, Restart, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-isnt-working-troubleshooting/0a07a71f-a466-4539-b220-ba207ed94501
  8. Windows 10 Search isn't working. Troubleshooting from Win+R didn't fix it.

9. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...
  10. Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...

Windows apps such as troubleshooter, calculator, photos and etc. not working after appData...: I changed the AppData directory path to 'E:\AppData' since the C drive was about full.I changed it in the regedit too, but now some of the Windows apps are not working.Used this question: How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive - Microsoft...