Windows 10: Windows Turn on/off

Discus and support Windows Turn on/off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 home single language am facing an issue from the starting of Nov. Whenever I try to run Inventor or Autocad basically ran this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eman_007, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

1. Eman_007 Win User

Windows Turn on/off

I am using windows 10 home single language am facing an issue from the starting of Nov. Whenever I try to run Inventor or Autocad basically ran this two heavy software my laptop suddenly shows blue screen of error and it restart after a some time and for that day am not face any other issues next day the same happene. And it is only seen whenever I use my laptop on battery whenever i plugged in there is no such problem but yesterday in inventor while plugin it also gone to bsod . But the strange thing is am playing Valorant with high graphics but never face this type of issues anytime. And 2nd of all after updating the new 20H2 version of windows whenever I turn on my laptop everytime it shows after the company logo please wait prompt and takes usually 4-5 mints to turn on but before it hardly takes 30-40 Sec. So i don't know why this is happening and I don't know how to solve these please help me.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020 at 12:51 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Turn on/off

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

Thema:

Windows Turn on/off

1. Windows Turn on/off - Similar Threads - Turn off

2. no power button - "turn off display" option Windows 10 Home 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no power button - "turn off display" option Windows 10 Home 20H2: Since the windows update, the option to use the power button to turn off the display has disappeared from my advanced power options. I have the shutdown, hibernate, sleep and do nothing options, but not the "turn off display" option. The PC is a Surface Pro 6 and the...
  3. Monitor doesn't turn off when TV is plugged in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor doesn't turn off when TV is plugged in?: So here's the set up: WIN10 pro 64bit MSI X470 Gamingplus + AMD Ryzen 7 2700 RTX2070 MSI MAG322CQR (connected with displayport) Samsung TV (connected with HDMI) Now all works fine if I unplug the TV from GPU. But when I plug in the HDMI to connect my TV, my monitor...
  4. Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge

Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge: How do I turn off the the popup thumbnail/window that shows up when i hover over bookmarks and tabs in Edge? Please help. They are so annoying and they get stuck and don't go away sometimes. submitted by /u/Jonathank92 [link] [comments]...
  5. Is it a good idea to turn off sleep on a drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is it a good idea to turn off sleep on a drive?: Besides my main nvme which was windows, my pc has 2 hdds. I was always hearing the sound of the drive walking about after i hadnt used it for a while and i was wondering why. Until it hit me today XD There should be an option that forces the drive to go to sleep. And of...
  6. my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my wifi intel AC 9650 auto turn off and get code 10: [IMG] My wifi is away get the issue like this, is work like 5 min and is back again i already do anything i reinstall everything inculde drivers and windows even the bios but still not work, is this windows version bug or something i really really need help !!! My laptop :...
  7. Cant turn off Defender or Antimalware.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant turn off Defender or Antimalware.: I've tried all the ways on the web to turn off Defender and Antimalware. But I can't kill either application. Antimalware runs all the time taking a lot of resources....
  8. Media Streaming Turns off when i restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Streaming Turns off when i restart: Hi All. When i reboot my PC Media Streaming is turned off. How do I keep it on? The service is set to automatic, WMP is enabled. When I turn Media Streaming manually, from the Network and Sharing Center, it works perfectly, allowing me to stream content from my Win 10 PC to...
  9. Can you turn off camera access for all desktop programs but one?

Can you turn off camera access for all desktop programs but one?: I know that you can turn it on and off for individual UWP apps, but it seems you need to blanket enable it for the desktop programs. Any way to limit access to all desktop programs but one? submitted by /u/Lojcs [link] [comments]...
  10. Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.: My Core Isolation was turned off by Memory Integrity as at least one driver is incompatible. I have tried to get the right driver at Intel; I was told current driver was good. Dell told me the same thing. As I tried to find help a page article Microsoft could help me. Anyone...