Windows 10: Windows Turn on/off

Discus and support Windows Turn on/off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 home single language am facing an issue from the starting of Nov. Whenever I try to run Inventor or Autocad basically ran this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eman_007, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Eman_007 Win User

Windows Turn on/off

I am using windows 10 home single language am facing an issue from the starting of Nov. Whenever I try to run Inventor or Autocad basically ran this two heavy software my laptop suddenly shows blue screen of error and it restart after a some time and for that day am not face any other issues next day the same happene. And it is only seen whenever I use my laptop on battery whenever i plugged in there is no such problem but yesterday in inventor while plugin it also gone to bsod . But the strange thing is am playing Valorant with high graphics but never face this type of issues anytime. And 2nd of all after updating the new 20H2 version of windows whenever I turn on my laptop everytime it shows after the company logo please wait prompt and takes usually 4-5 mints to turn on but before it hardly takes 30-40 Sec. So i don't know why this is happening and I don't know how to solve these please help me.

:)

Eman_007, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Turn on/off

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Turn on/off

1. Windows Turn on/off - Similar Threads - Turn off

2. CANNOT uninstall the Enablement Package (KB4517245) to turn off all 19

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CANNOT uninstall the Enablement Package (KB4517245) to turn off all 19: VERSION 1909 (OS BUILD 18363.1139) CURRENT "TRYING TO GET A BETTER "ADVANCED" OLD-FASHIONED SEARCH FUNCTION IN THE RIBBON BY UNINSTALLING THIS UPDATE, BUT CANNOT uninstall the Enablement Package (KB4517245) to turn off all 1909 features and drop back from build 18363 to...
  3. Accidentally turned pc off when resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally turned pc off when resetting.: So I had just installed an extra hard drive and I wanted alot of my apps and stuff to be on the new one. I figured I might as well just reset the pc and start from scratch. Well, it was beginning to reset and I accidentally hit the power button. When i turn it on it shows a...
  4. Computer Turns Off Without Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Turns Off Without Warning: Hello! Thanks for your time. I've found lately that whenever my computer starts to run low on battery around 11-14%, it will just shut down entirely without warning no low battery prompt or anything, and when I immediately plug it in and turn it back on, instead of resuming...
  5. Can't turn off my computers fire wall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't turn off my computers fire wall: When I was downloading a file it said that a virus was detected and I couldn't download the file on chrome despite this i still wanted to download the file as I knew the risks however when i went to turn off my real - time protection settings I was meet with the message you...
  6. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter keeps turning off itself. Event ID 11004, 8008, 8003

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter keeps turning off itself. Event ID 11004, 8008, 8003: Hello, I'm using Miracast to connect my laptop Lenovo W540 to my Philips TV 43PUS6554/12 and use it as a second monitor. The thing is that I'm experiencing numerous connection interruption and after digging a lot of information I found out that Miracast events are logged...
  7. USB electricity turns off despite ticking off "allow computer to turn off this device to...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB electricity turns off despite ticking off "allow computer to turn off this device to...: When I turn off the computer, the power in the USB ports also turns off. I tried ticking off the boxes "allow computer to turn off this device to save power" of all my USB hubs via Device Manager, but this doesn't make any difference. It used to work until the last system...
  8. Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth driver installed but no option to turn on or off: The bluetooth shows that it is installed in device manager but only showing "Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth" and nothing else. Usually when I can connect it shows the devices that have previously connected as well. I have tried disabling, uninstalling and reinstalling from...
  9. How to turn off Hybrid Sleep when PC is on battery or plugged in

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off Hybrid Sleep when PC is on battery or plugged in: [ATTACH]If you want to disable or turn off Hybrid Sleep when your Windows 10 […] This article How to turn off Hybrid Sleep when PC is on battery or plugged in first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. CANNOT uninstall the Enablement Package (KB4517245) to turn off all 19

in Windows 10 Support
    CANNOT uninstall the Enablement Package (KB4517245) to turn off all 19: VERSION 1909 (OS BUILD 18363.1139) CURRENT "TRYING TO GET A BETTER "ADVANCED" OLD-FASHIONED SEARCH FUNCTION IN THE RIBBON BY UNINSTALLING THIS UPDATE, BUT CANNOT uninstall the Enablement Package (KB4517245) to turn off all 1909 features and drop back from build 18363 to...