Windows 10: Windows Turn on/off

Discus and support Windows Turn on/off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 home single language am facing an issue from the starting of Nov. Whenever I try to run Inventor or Autocad basically ran this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eman_007, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Eman_007 Win User

Windows Turn on/off

I am using windows 10 home single language am facing an issue from the starting of Nov. Whenever I try to run Inventor or Autocad basically ran this two heavy software my laptop suddenly shows blue screen of error and it restart after a some time and for that day am not face any other issues next day the same happene. And it is only seen whenever I use my laptop on battery whenever i plugged in there is no such problem but yesterday in inventor while plugin it also gone to bsod . But the strange thing is am playing Valorant with high graphics but never face this type of issues anytime. And 2nd of all after updating the new 20H2 version of windows whenever I turn on my laptop everytime it shows after the company logo please wait prompt and takes usually 4-5 mints to turn on but before it hardly takes 30-40 Sec. So i don't know why this is happening and I don't know how to solve these please help me.

:)

Eman_007, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Turn on/off

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows Turn on/off

1. Windows Turn on/off - Similar Threads - Turn off

2. My touchpad turn off on it own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad turn off on it own.: I have a Lenovo Flex 5i, 13th gen Intel, Windows 11. pen and touch supported. I have noticed that my laptop will have turn the touchpad off by itself whenever I first open it, and throughout the day. What happens is that the cursor will not appear on the screen anymore. if it...
  3. My touchpad turn off on it own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad turn off on it own.: I have a Lenovo Flex 5i, 13th gen Intel, Windows 11. pen and touch supported. I have noticed that my laptop will have turn the touchpad off by itself whenever I first open it, and throughout the day. What happens is that the cursor will not appear on the screen anymore. if it...
  4. Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity: Hello,I have been dealing with this problem for 7 hours now, watching nearly 30 tutorials and reading 3 forums. I simply cannot deactivate core isolation. I have full admin rights, I've also disabled/enabled tried both VMX in the BIOS. Secure Boot is also disabled. However, I...
  5. Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity

Cannot turn off Core_isolation_Memory_integrity: Hello,I have been dealing with this problem for 7 hours now, watching nearly 30 tutorials and reading 3 forums. I simply cannot deactivate core isolation. I have full admin rights, I've also disabled/enabled tried both VMX in the BIOS. Secure Boot is also disabled. However, I...
  6. Pc turning off while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  7. Pc turning off while gaming

Pc turning off while gaming: My pc is turning off while gaming without any warnings or popups, my event viewer is flooded with event id: 28 and event id:41specsi7 12700f3070ti16gb ddr4Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2...
  8. HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11: My Laptop screen is damaged so I use an HDMI Monitor, when I try updating to windows 11 it'll show some of the progress and then the monitor will turn off and No Matter what I do it will not turn back on so I have no idea what the progress of my update is, Any solutions?...
  9. HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11

HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11: My Laptop screen is damaged so I use an HDMI Monitor, when I try updating to windows 11 it'll show some of the progress and then the monitor will turn off and No Matter what I do it will not turn back on so I have no idea what the progress of my update is, Any solutions?...
  10. HDMI Monitor Turns off when trying to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade