Windows 10: Windows/ubuntu

Discus and support Windows/ubuntu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 2 ssd'd on my MB. One is Windows and one is Ubuntu. I want to remove the ssd that has Ubuntu. It's not a typical dual boot system that had both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williamsteadman1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Windows/ubuntu

I have 2 ssd'd on my MB. One is Windows and one is Ubuntu. I want to remove the ssd that has Ubuntu. It's not a typical dual boot system that had both OS on the same disc but I am still unsure what will happen If I remove the Ubuntu ssd. I don't want to lose anything or have a non booting system.

:)

williamsteadman1, Nov 12, 2019
  2. rboppy Win User

Networking issue - Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer, Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

rboppy, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Gymbos Win User
    Networking problem between Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer,
    Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

Gymbos, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Windows/ubuntu

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows/ubuntu

1. Windows/ubuntu - Similar Threads - ubuntu

2. Ubuntu Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ubuntu Error 0x80070002: I tried installing wsl and had an issue where Ubuntu had closed before i could put in my password. Now when i open it i get this stringInstalling, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070002 Error: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the...
  3. Ubuntu Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ubuntu Error 0x80070002: I tried installing wsl and had an issue where Ubuntu had closed before i could put in my password. Now when i open it i get this stringInstalling, this may take a few minutes... WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80070002 Error: 0x80070002 The system cannot find the...
  4. Ubuntu Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. can't install ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  6. can't install ubuntu

can't install ubuntu: I m not able to install ubuntu inside windows 11 through Microsoft store , getting error message something happened on our end. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-ubuntu/75402592-afb9-4922-8f37-6eb8d4503a75
  7. How do I access a NTFS Mounted volume in Ubuntu/WSL ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access a NTFS Mounted volume in Ubuntu/WSL ?: I have a disk volume that is mounted as a folder in NTFS. It has no drive letter. Just a path C:\Users\me\folderXHow do I mount such a volume in WSL?I am able to munt external disks on WSL via wsl --mount \\**** --bare...
  8. How do I access a NTFS Mounted volume in Ubuntu/WSL ?

How do I access a NTFS Mounted volume in Ubuntu/WSL ?: I have a disk volume that is mounted as a folder in NTFS. It has no drive letter. Just a path C:\Users\me\folderXHow do I mount such a volume in WSL?I am able to munt external disks on WSL via wsl --mount \\**** --bare...
  9. Stergere Ubuntu si instalare W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stergere Ubuntu si instalare W11: Stergere Ubuntu si instalare W11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stergere-ubuntu-si-instalare-w11/74fc86bd-b522-415c-b199-0c9c414ec86e
  10. Stergere Ubuntu si instalare W11

Stergere Ubuntu si instalare W11: Stergere Ubuntu si instalare W11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stergere-ubuntu-si-instalare-w11/74fc86bd-b522-415c-b199-0c9c414ec86e