Windows 10: Windows UI doesn't start.

Discus and support Windows UI doesn't start. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I uninstalled Open-Shell, then the screen got black. I tried a restart and the same thing happened. When I login into my PC, the loading animation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by F12, May 5, 2020.

1. F12
    F12 Win User

Windows UI doesn't start.

I uninstalled Open-Shell, then the screen got black. I tried a restart and the same thing happened. When I login into my PC, the loading animation stops, then nothing happens. The only thing that launches is the free version of AeroGlass. Steam, Wallpaper Engine, and the other programs that launch on startup don't launch. Not even the UI. The screen is just black. The Ctrl + Alt + Delete menu still works. However, metro apps don't work. I can't launch Settings, or any metro app. I already know the issue, I just don't know how to fix it.

By the way, System Restore didn't work. It gives off error 0x8007007e.

:)

2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows UI doesn't start. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 5, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows UI doesn't start. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 5, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows UI doesn't start. - Similar Threads - doesn't start

2. PS2 space bar doesn't start computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS2 space bar doesn't start computer: Using Win version 1909. I just upgraded to Win 10, and a BIOS feature no longer works. A BIOS check-off says Space Bar on PS-2 keyboard will turn the computer on. That worked fine with Windows 7 but no longer works. Can this be fixed? 156419
  3. Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makiii_Knez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghvvtr/can_you_help_me_when_i_click_a_picture_photos_app/
  4. My screensaver doesn't start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My screensaver doesn't start: Yeah I looked at other forums, it didn't help at all, I've set my screensaver to play after 1 minute of idling, I reset my power plan thing through control panel, I checked for updates, the only idea I have is that my mouse sensor might be a bit stupid? Sometimes when my...
  5. Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open: The Your Phone App shows on my start menu, but when I try to open it, nothing happens and when I right-click to get the option to go to the App Settings, it doesn't show up as an installed app. The Microsoft Store thinks the app is not installed, but when I try to install...
  6. My Windows doesn't start

My Windows doesn't start: When I turned on my laptop, it showed a black screen with the message "No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key" I used a USB with the Windows 10 installer to repair my laptop. Tried a lot of different solutions that I found online. They didn't work. I...
  7. If I change an app icon, it doesn't change it for the Taskbar or Windows start menu.

If I change an app icon, it doesn't change it for the Taskbar or Windows start menu.: so I'm working with a .exe (steam game). I have a desktop shortcut on which I have changed the icon, i have also opened file location and changed the icon there. But when I search for it in the Windows start menu or I have it running, it shows the old icon. And yes, I have...
  8. Start Menu doesn't update when shortcuts in AppData are changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu doesn't update when shortcuts in AppData are changed: If I move stuff around in \ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs the start menu updates right away, but if I modify things in \Users\[account]\Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs I have to restart my computer for the changes to take. I tried...
  9. Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency on Start Menu doesn't work: Windows 10 1909 When i restart my laptop, or wake it from Sleep, my Start Menu loses its Transparency Effectjust Black. I found that if i shutdown -> start my laptop, it works again. But after restart it or wake it, it loses transparency again. I have tried modifying...
  10. windows 10 app photo - video doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 app photo - video doesn't start: ciao, the app photo worked perfectly yesterday, but today when I press the video button on the app to start a video capture, the video immediately stops the button turns red for a fraction of a second and a length zero video file is created. There are no messages or errors in...