Windows 10: Windows UI Glitches?

Discus and support Windows UI Glitches? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everybody, i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while. Also noticed that when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Rogi92, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Rogi92 Win User

Windows UI Glitches?

Hello everybody,
    i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while.
    Also noticed that when I right-click on the desktop, sometimes the Font menu is underlined and sometimes not.
    I have everything updated.

In GPU Test is everything OK no artefact i did it in 3D Mark,FurMark,Heaven Benchmark.
    Also in games is OK.

What i tried?
    Different drivers from Nvidia website.
    Clear CMOS.
    Update BIOS.
    Scan system.
    Check CPU,GPU,SSD,HDD usage and tempeature and test everything is OK.
    Nothing helped.

My spec:
    i7 7820x
    MSIx299 RAIDER
    64 GB RAM
    RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition
    Seasonic Gold 750 W
    Windows 10 1909 Pro 18363.535

Here is video and pic of my problems.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1blG4KGfDmA&feature=youtu.be
    Thank you all.

:)

Rogi92, Dec 21, 2019

2. UI Glitches

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 21, 2019
  3. UI Glitches

I am experiencing graphical/UI glitches e.g: task bar is flashing at random times and windows flashing also the battery bar has disappeared, I tried enabling it but the on/off switch was grayed. I really need help with this please reply ASAP.

I have a Lenovo Flex Ideapad 10.1. I have an Intel Celron processor, and Intel HD graphics (N208).

JaydenKirkland, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Windows UI Glitches?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows UI Glitches?

1. Windows UI Glitches? - Similar Threads - Glitches

2. Please help me fix this weird Windows glitch causing icons to be much further than they are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me fix this weird Windows glitch causing icons to be much further than they are...: This first happened yesterday and I tried everything I could but nothing worked! please help! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-fix-this-weird-windows-glitch/54517df7-20ec-4677-9a64-6232074af51f
  3. Parental Controls Glitches

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental Controls Glitches: I am not the parent in this situation, but I am the kid, and whenever my time runs out, if I am in any voice channels in games or apps, the audio cuts out both ways, so that when I get back on the next day, people can't hear me, and I can't hear other people. The only way to...
  4. Weird right-click menu glitch. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird right-click menu glitch. Does anyone know how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SonoSugoiNazo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnfpmv/weird_rightclick_menu_glitch_does_anyone_know_how/
  5. Windows Spotlight Option Glitched Out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight Option Glitched Out: So apparently, I realised that my "windows spotlight" wasn't even working for the past few months. So I decided to change it in settings from picture options to windows spotlight, once I click exit, for some reason, the option reverts back to picture and it totally glitched...
  6. Can someone please help me in fixing this transparency effect glitch. It goes transparent...

Can someone please help me in fixing this transparency effect glitch. It goes transparent...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Advaith13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmsnp2/can_someone_please_help_me_in_fixing_this/
  7. How can i stop the japanese texts from glitching out.

How can i stop the japanese texts from glitching out.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/an-egg-would-be-nice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmlftf/how_can_i_stop_the_japanese_texts_from_glitching/
  8. Glitch when playing fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitch when playing fullscreen: When i play a game in full screen like Geometry dash or Minecraft and i change the volume the screen glitches out when the volume thing appear and glitches out again when the volume thing disappear. I don't really know what to do......
  9. The screen keeps glitching out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen keeps glitching out: The screen keeps glitching out scenes the last update or keep files and reset the Windows 10. Its annoying it keeps glitching when I am doing school work and it gets unsaved and I have to re do the whole thing cause of the glitch. Here is a picture of it. On the picture do...
  10. Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Audio crackles/glitches: I realize that there are several other threads for this, but this is a problem I can't seem to fix. Generally, when I'm listening to music, or recording, playing games, etc. and I'll experience crackles or glitching, like in songs with glitch beats or something. I've tried...