Windows 10: Windows UI Glitches?

Discus and support Windows UI Glitches? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everybody, i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while. Also noticed that when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Rogi92, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Rogi92 Win User

Windows UI Glitches?

Hello everybody,
    i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while.
    Also noticed that when I right-click on the desktop, sometimes the Font menu is underlined and sometimes not.
    I have everything updated.

In GPU Test is everything OK no artefact i did it in 3D Mark,FurMark,Heaven Benchmark.
    Also in games is OK.

What i tried?
    Different drivers from Nvidia website.
    Clear CMOS.
    Update BIOS.
    Scan system.
    Check CPU,GPU,SSD,HDD usage and tempeature and test everything is OK.
    Nothing helped.

My spec:
    i7 7820x
    MSIx299 RAIDER
    64 GB RAM
    RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition
    Seasonic Gold 750 W
    Windows 10 1909 Pro 18363.535

Here is video and pic of my problems.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1blG4KGfDmA&feature=youtu.be
    Thank you all.

:)

Rogi92, Dec 21, 2019

2. UI Glitches

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 21, 2019
  3. UI Glitches

I am experiencing graphical/UI glitches e.g: task bar is flashing at random times and windows flashing also the battery bar has disappeared, I tried enabling it but the on/off switch was grayed. I really need help with this please reply ASAP.

I have a Lenovo Flex Ideapad 10.1. I have an Intel Celron processor, and Intel HD graphics (N208).

JaydenKirkland, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Windows UI Glitches?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows UI Glitches?

1. Windows UI Glitches? - Similar Threads - Glitches

2. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  3. Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics and resolution glitch after Windows 11 update: Shortly after updating, I noticed a problem with my pc. I was downloading a game while watching YouTube and the YouTube video quality was really bad, which I assumed was just an issue with the internet since I was downloading something. Except the internet browser was not the...
  4. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  5. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  6. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  7. Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...

Windows Media Player Files glitch - all music now shows as "0 bytes," and all other file...: WIndows Media Player has lost virtually all of the Music files information it had. I have over 3,000 songs in my Music folder, which suddenly disappeared from WMP after a power glitch on my desktop. Now WMP shows all files as "0 bytes," shows no file information. I did have...
  8. KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed

KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed: FYI:Maybe not all Users have noticed these but if you have... have no fear, they will be fixed. I just finished working with some MS engineers/techs. I reported 2 items which have gone awry since yesterday's KB5035853, the Patch Tuesday Update.1. File Explore windows are not...
  9. KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5035853 - 2 glitches reported will be fixed: FYI:Maybe not all Users have noticed these but if you have... have no fear, they will be fixed. I just finished working with some MS engineers/techs. I reported 2 items which have gone awry since yesterday's KB5035853, the Patch Tuesday Update.1. File Explore windows are not...
  10. Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes

Screen Glitching or Flickering ??? Still no fixes: Lately my laptop's display keeps glitching like in the image every 2 seconds, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the device adapter, and many solutions that lead sadly to nothing... After all that, i connected my laptop to another monitor but it didn't show the glitching...