Windows 10: Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup

Discus and support Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Immediately after a migration to version 2004 Windows 10 french a lot of builtin apps News, Calculator, Weather... crash at startup after briefly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rene Langevin, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup

Immediately after a migration to version 2004 Windows 10 french a lot of builtin apps News, Calculator, Weather... crash at startup after briefly showing a blank window. In the last version 1909 all these apps work correctly.

For the News application, the windows log contains :

Nom de l’application défaillante : Microsoft.Msn.News.exe, version : 4.53.2009.10001, horodatage : 0x5f5a71ab

Nom du module défaillant : Windows.UI.Xaml.dll, version : 10.0.19041.572, horodatage : 0x789abd1c

Code d’exception : 0xc000027b

Décalage du défaut : 0x00835f91

ID processus défaillant : 0x1458

Heure de démarrage de l’application défaillante : 0x01d6c793655c117c

Chemin de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.BingNews_4.53.22541.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft.Msn.News.exe

Chemin du module défaillant : C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll

Code de rapport : c6b8948b-c9d5-4bbf-814a-23fa3410d682

Nom complet de l’ensemble défaillant : Microsoft.BingNews_4.53.22541.0_x86__8wekyb3d8bbwe

ID de l’application relative à l’ensemble défaillant : AppexNews

:)

Rene Langevin, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    XAML Islands v1 - Updates and Roadmap for Windows 10

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...s-and-roadmap/

Brink, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup

XAML Islands v1 - Updates and Roadmap for Windows 10

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...s-and-roadmap/

Brink, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup

1. Windows.UI.Xaml.dll crash at startup - Similar Threads - Xaml dll crash

2. Windows crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes on startup: Hello, I have windows 10 installed and it kept crashing on startup on a never ending loop where it attempts to restart and crashes immediately. Sometimes it starts up fine but has been getting worse over time. I did a complete clean install and the problem still came back. I...
  3. Windows crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes on startup: Hello, I have windows 10 installed and it kept crashing on startup on a never ending loop where it attempts to restart and crashes immediately. Sometimes it starts up fine but has been getting worse over time. I did a complete clean install and the problem still came back. I...
  4. Windows crashes on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Macrium Reflect UI Watcher in startup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect UI Watcher in startup: Hi guys, finally made the switch from W7 to W10 v2004, so far so good. One thing I don't understand is why the UI watcher appears in the task manager startup section. I unchecked both the hourly and daily update options in the program and keep the macrium service on manual....
  6. Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Crashing, Error messages of Missing DLL files at startup: I have tried CMD prompt actions as suggested online- scannow and also the DIMS restore health... No good. Same issue. I am running WIN 10, Samsung Notebook 9, 64 bit Please help me.... It is driving me crazy. Cheers!...
  7. MBCfg64.dll error on startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    MBCfg64.dll error on startup.: Ok... So I've been getting this "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\MBCfg64.dll The specified module could not be found." When I boot my PC I've tried updating drivers and tried to look through startup for a likely culprit to this error, and search the...
  8. Startup Run DLL error on startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Run DLL error on startup: On startup, I get message "There was a problem starting C\:Users\rober\cnmss The module could not be found" I "x" out of it, and it doesn't seem to effect anything. Is there something I should be doing about this?...
  9. Windows Bridge for iOS: UIKit, meet XAML. XAML, meet UIKit

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for iOS: UIKit, meet XAML. XAML, meet UIKit: One year ago this August, we released the Windows Bridge for iOS (“Project Islandwood”) as an open-source project on GitHub. For those of you just joining us, the goal of the iOS bridge is to make it easy for iOS developers to make great Windows apps while reusing much of...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...