Windows 10: Windows UI

Discus and support Windows UI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Will Microsoft ever make Windows or update for Windows where they will enable glass Aero UI?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by [JOKER], Feb 15, 2020.

1. [JOKER] Win User

Windows UI

Will Microsoft ever make Windows or update for Windows where they will enable glass Aero UI?

:)

[JOKER], Feb 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Windows UI

Why are UIs different sizes?

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if they help:

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.

Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows UI