Windows 10: Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT)

Discus and support Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey forum. Recently I chose to buy a new SSD when I began experiencing SMART events with my HDD. I immediately began to clone the drive to my SSD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krucifix, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Krucifix Win User

Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT)

Hey forum. Recently I chose to buy a new SSD when I began experiencing SMART events with my HDD. I immediately began to clone the drive to my SSD and replaced it only to learn that some Windows files went missing. Basically, the cloning messed up and I needed to revert back to my HDD. However, now my laptop is also experiencing blue screens with the HDD its been using since I got it (why?). First I get the error code 0xc00002e3 and, once I used a recovery tool, it began performing an Automatic Repair which kept failing. I can’t exactly create a bootable USB since my other laptop doesn’t even have 5GB to spare let alone 10. Being unable to repair Windows or use an external form, I’m left with literally zero options other than simply resetting it. I’ve spent the past 8 hours trying to find ways to fix it and I heard that resetting the PC takes just that long and isn’t a surefire way to fix the problem. What should I do? Am I missing something here? Is it even a software issue that can be fixed with a reset? Please help. I rarely go on forums for technical support and this is my last option. Thanks in advance.

:)

Krucifix, Sep 6, 2019

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Windows update failed and unable to boot

Hi Chrissy,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

• Have you made any recent software/hardware changes to the computer?
    • Do you get any error message or code when trying to boot into the computer?
    When installing updates it puts message “Do not shut down your machine”, if you unplug the AC adapter or turn off the computer Chances are:

• Windows resuming the installation process next time you shutdown.
    • A non-vital program file becomes corrupted and causes some feature of the OS to become unusable and crash.
    As an initial step I would suggest you to unplug all external devices if connected and then try to boot the computer by plugging in the AC adapter and check if you are able to boot the computer.

If the computer boots make sure all the updates are installed and then you can login to user Interface.

If you still not able to unable to get the in Windows Bootable environment I Would suggest you contact your manufacturer.

Get back to us if your require more help on this query.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Sep 6, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Unable to Boot (URGENT) - Similar Threads - Unable Boot URGENT

2. Unable to boot windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to boot windows: There was ubuntu installed on my dell machine but then I installed windows 10 with the help of usb and formatted the hard drives containing ubuntu but now when i start my pc minimal bash like command line interface of ubuntu comes . What should i do i am unable to start my...
  3. Unable to boot windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot windows: There was ubuntu installed on my dell machine but then I installed windows 10 with the help of usb and formatted the hard drives containing ubuntu but now when i start my pc minimal bash like command line interface of ubuntu comes . What should i do i am unable to start my...
  4. URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....: Hi there, recently I opened my Windows 10 HP Laptop, only to find that I am stuck on that Log-In Screen.The laptop was not opened since few months, as I was not using it much but I had some valuable data which I need to access now.But when I am opening the laptop, During the...
  5. URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....: Hi there, recently I opened my Windows 10 HP Laptop, only to find that I am stuck on that Log-In Screen.The laptop was not opened since few months, as I was not using it much but I had some valuable data which I need to access now.But when I am opening the laptop, During the...
  6. URGENT!! Unable to Log in to my device....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Urgent: Boot Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent: Boot Error: Hi, Just today, My only operating system windows 10's boot got corrupted, What happened exactly that I was moving some drives places for an unallocated spcae to be near the C drive, It was ready for a restart and then my PC overheated... And as I expected that the PC system...
  8. Urgent - Windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent - Windows wont boot: Hi, I was tweaking my autoruns in Autoruns program by SysInternals and I disabled 2 drivers on startup. Now my laptop cannot boot, it boot loops. Is there any way to revert those changes? It was one fastboot driver and one game guard driver. It is urgent, can anyone please...
  9. Unable to Boot Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Boot Windows: Win 10 Home 64 bit. Programs on C: SSD, Data on second drive, backup on USB I reboot infrequently. Saturday, I was unable to boot Windows. The error message said a file in the boot routine was corrupted. I did a full reinstall but would like to recover my C: drive....
  10. Can't boot to Windows - urgent solution needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot to Windows - urgent solution needed: I installed a new graphics driver earlier today, and when windows rebooted it got as far as the Manufacturers logo and then the circulating booting graphic would not stop - left it for an hour whilst doing something else. I tried using a USB Windows recovery stick and...