Windows 10: Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update

Discus and support Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Installing a new network printer using Control Panel > Devices and Printers and using option TCP/IP option and when I search for more printer drivers I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve-Forssell-SF, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update

Installing a new network printer using Control Panel > Devices and Printers and using option TCP/IP option and when I search for more printer drivers I receive notice that says "Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later".I have used this process many many times and never have had a problem. Also I have tried this same process on 4 different windows 10 computers and have the same issue on all computers. I do not have any pending updates and am update on version Win 10 Pro Version 21H1.Any help or suggestion is appreciated.Thank You Steve F

:)

Steve-Forssell-SF, Jul 7, 2021

2. Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features.

Hi,

If you're unable to locate Microsoft Print to PDF driver in device manager, we suggest you follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the pop-up window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Printing, click Printer troubleshooter.
    • Click Next, and follow the on-screen prompts.
    The troubleshooter will scan for any missing drivers and will help you install it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 7, 2021
  4. Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update

Windows OS Builds List

updated list, bigger update soon to include all windows 7 hotfixes! stay tuned

T4C Fantasy, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update

1. Windows unable to get a list of print drivers from windows update - Similar Threads - unable list print

2. Unable to get list of printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get list of printers: I am using windows 10 pro. Tried to add a printer which is hooked up via ethernet. The printer is discovered and I get a list of drivers and my printer is not there. When I click on the update button it tells me that the list is not available now to try letter. I have been...
  3. Unable to get list of printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to get list of printers: I am using windows 10 pro. Tried to add a printer which is hooked up via ethernet. The printer is discovered and I get a list of drivers and my printer is not there. When I click on the update button it tells me that the list is not available now to try letter. I have been...
  4. Unable to get list of printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. user unable to install print drivers after windows update

user unable to install print drivers after windows update: After the Aug 2021 update normal domain users are unable to print. The get a pop up about needing to update printer. It will not allow them to do so. If I login as administrator I don't even get the popup and it prints just fine. I have removed all updates that got install...
  6. Installing old printers to Windows 10 - Windows was unable to get list of devices from...

Installing old printers to Windows 10 - Windows was unable to get list of devices from...: Trying to install printer driver to my computer. Printer is connected via usb. Printer is auto detected as a devices but is Unspecified. Printing using it does nothing.In Devices and Printers, click Add New Printer, then this printer is not in the list, then local printer...
  7. Printing Music List from Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Music List from Windows Media Player: I have over 2000 cd's that I have burned to my computer. I just assumed that after I was done I would be able to print out a listing by Artist, Album, Song or Genre. I NEED an inventory and certainly don't want to be forced to manually enter them again. Is there a way to...
  8. Print list of files from Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print list of files from Windows Explorer: How do I print a list of the files that are in a directory and/or sub-directories from Windows Explorer? NOTE: I do not want to print the contents of the files, just the file names....
  9. Unable to install print driver from the HP website

Unable to install print driver from the HP website: Hello, This morning I attempted to print something, and my computer decided it was no longer going to let that happen. I have never had a printing issue, since purchasing the computer in May of this year. I attempted to download the most recent print driver for my Samsung...
  10. Windows 10 (April update) unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update

Windows 10 (April update) unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update: I get error message when I try to update printer driver list: Windows was unable to get a list of devices from Windows Update. Please try again later. I am only using built in Windows defender and didn't mess up with firewall. I tried Windows Update troubleshooter and I...