Windows 10: Windows Unable to open any program.

Discus and support Windows Unable to open any program. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer gets stuck whenever i try to open any program Even command prompt. The computer becomes unresponsive and freezes for few minutes . I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HritikSingh1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Windows Unable to open any program.

My computer gets stuck whenever i try to open any program Even command prompt. The computer becomes unresponsive and freezes for few minutes . I can't execute any operation on it . Can i restore my laptop the way it was few days before ? Hope there's any other way to fix it rather than formatting .

:)

HritikSingh1, Mar 31, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Mhughes Win User

Windows Unable to open any program.

Unable to navigate and open programs

I should have expanded the windows so you could see it better...sorry about that. The Disk column stands out obviously. The 4 screenshots are during a slow period, sorted as you asked; while trying to open Chrome and "my computer files"

I have also been getting a message at start up. "Unable to connect to windows service" or "unable to connect to Kaspersky portal" just fyi... Hope that helps..Thanks!!

Windows Unable to open any program. [​IMG]

Mhughes, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows Unable to open any program.

1. Windows Unable to open any program. - Similar Threads - Unable open program

2. Unable to open a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open a program: Hello, I am having problems with running as administrator. I am the only user on my computer. Its a admin account. When I go to run a programany program, when I right click, it doesn't do anything. Nothing happens. What do i do? [Original Title: Administrator]...
  3. unable to open any app in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open any app in windows: hii, i am unable to open any windows app on my pc first i thought that it is due to that i have not update latest world but i have update to latest version of windows 10 but if i open any app [ for example if i open windows store to download any app but the store and shows...
  4. Unable to open programs or apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to open programs or apps: I can't open any programs or apps, I've tried using start and through clicking it through the desktop. It seems like the only app i can open is Google Chrome and Discord, but that might be because theyre startup apps. submitted by /u/Prudent-Flow4720 [link] [comments]...
  5. Unable to Open any programs using the Start button in Windows server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Open any programs using the Start button in Windows server 2016: Hello All, I had windows 2012 standard and upgraded to Server 2016 about 4 months ago. This is a Virtual Machine created on ESXI host . All works well when an Administrator logs in via RDP , but when another Administrator Added to Administrator group logs in , the 2nd...
  6. Windows 10 Is not opens any Program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Is not opens any Program: Dear Folks, When I working on Windows 10 Its not open any program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-not-opens-any-program/f942090f-994b-410f-bf30-3a7912254a9a
  7. Unable to download any programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download any programs: Hello, Every time I attempt to download something, whether it is the Adobe update or a game, my computer screen flashes black and eventually freezes, forcing me to manually shut down my PC. I have tried shutting off the firewall, have used multiple security and computer...
  8. Windows 10, unable to open any picture format with any program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, unable to open any picture format with any program: Hi For couple months I have this issue, that I can't open any picture on my computer. All the default picture viewers aren't working and I also tried the Irfanview. The only thing that work sometimes is Paint. Everytime I try to open a picture it says: "The app didn't...
  9. Unable to open any programs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open any programs in Windows 10: Hi everyone. Recently, I have encountered troubles with Windows 10. I am unable to open any programs, including Chrome or Edge. I can't even Power Down. I have tried to reset my PC, but only comes up with "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes have been...
  10. Unable to open Start Menu, any Programs or Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to open Start Menu, any Programs or Task Manager: The other day my computer was refusing to open some pop-up windows in Google Chrome so I restarted it. It hung in the restart window with the spinning circle for a significant period of time so I was forced to shut down. Upon restarting, I get to my desktop and my cursor...