Windows 10: Windows Undoing changes made to your computer

Discus and support Windows Undoing changes made to your computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've searched everywhere for a solution to this, and found loads of similar things but not found a solution yet. The wife put her Windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by geckojk, Apr 7, 2019.

1. geckojk Win User

Windows Undoing changes made to your computer

I've searched everywhere for a solution to this, and found loads of similar things but not found a solution yet.

The wife put her Windows 10 laptop to sleep last night, and i guess it installed some updates overnight. fast forward to this morning, and all I now see is the Lenovo boot screen, followed by a windows screen "Undoing changes made to your computer"

It will periodically reset (every 30 seconds) itself and do the same thing over and over.

I've tried creating a Win10 installation ISO on a USB stick in order to try and get into a recovery mode, but none of the Lenovo boot options seem to do anything other than to end up in the same cycle as before.

Any suggestions?

:)

geckojk, Apr 7, 2019

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 7, 2019
  4. jkr88 Win User

Windows keep repeating the same "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes Don't turn off computer"

When I start-up, I get:

"Windows updating

Don't turn off computer"

After several minutes I get:

"We couldn't complete the updates

Undoing changes

Don't turn off computer"

Followed by:

"Restarting"

Followed by:

"We couldn't complete the updates

Undoing changes

Don't turn off computer"

Followed by:

"Restarting"

I then turn off the computer, wait 30 seconds and turn back on. Everthing seem OK for several days; then it repeats the above. Any suggestions?

jkr88, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Undoing changes made to your computer - Similar Threads - Undoing changes made

2. Undoing Changes Made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing Changes Made to your computer: So I had been dealing with a problem with updating for at least a month. I couldn't download the new updates or new feature update that came in May. I tried doing things that were suggested like troubleshooting and going into the system to run a scan but none of it worked. I...
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: How do I stop ‘undoing changes made to your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/7450a354-9e85-4a3a-9a61-cdcd9e624c78
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I left my PC to update for a while, and when I came back there was just a black screen with the message "Undoing changes made to your computer" I've searched this up but haven't found a fix that works, help would be appreciated submitted by /u/K0BALT_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...
  7. UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER

UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER: I have been getting the "UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER" black screen message for the last few hours. Updating my Lenovo laptop to Windows 10 Version 1903.. any idea on how to get past this message???...
  8. 'Undoing changes made to your computer'

'Undoing changes made to your computer': I have recently tried to update Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which has unfortunately left me with a laptop I am unable to use. I have tried all options including a reset but nothing helps. Can anyone offer any advise please? Thanks...
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: [ATTACH] มันเป็นแบบนี้มาสักพักแล้วต้องแก้ยังไงครับ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/bd8917c7-4b35-4dc5-ab47-d26b7f892f95
  10. undoing changes to made your computer

undoing changes to made your computer: How can I fix this? at that time i update win 10 ver 1903 it's show me "undoing changes to made your computer" plz help me I dont know what to do for this!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undoing changes made to your computer

2. windows 1903 undoing

3. windows undoing changes stuck

4. windows undoing changes made to your computer wait,
  5. undoing changes made to your computer 1903 stuck in a loop help,
  6. lenovo laptop stuck on undpimg,
  7. windows undoing changes made to your computer,
  8. how to solve undoing change made to your computer,
  9. what does undoing changes made to your computer mean windows update,
  10. undoing changes made to computer,
  11. windows update undoing changes to your computer,