Windows 10: windows undoing changes update problem

Discus and support windows undoing changes update problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, so there is a update called 1. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942 2. 2022-05 Cumulative Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by okayhyper, May 18, 2022.

1. okayhyper Win User

windows undoing changes update problem

hi, so there is a update called 1. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942 2. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5013624'these two updates needed pending restart so i click the pending restart button then is restarted then the usual thing was happening but after some time it says undoing changes i tried restarting it 4 times but still nothing was happening so pls can you guys help me

:)

okayhyper, May 18, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, pleas reply with the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message after Windows update?
    • May I know after which update do you see this message?
    • When you say, “this message appear about half and hour" does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If the computer doesn’t boot to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by DaveM121 replied on April 7, 2019 in the thread

'Undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Update components. Kindly refer the article by Sumit on

How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. Also, the last step in the article
    talks about Clean installation, please do not perform a clean installation of Windows.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 18, 2022
  3. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, May 18, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

We couldn't complete the updated, undoing changes...

Hi,

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the
      top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 18, 2022
Thema:

1. windows undoing changes update problem - Similar Threads - undoing changes update

2. There was a problem with restarting windows, undoing change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem with restarting windows, undoing change: Ive tried everything i could with windows, to factory resetting and just regular resetting all together. Nothing has worked for me, Im at a point where i might just have to buy a whole new processing system at whole....
  3. windows update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update undoing changes: Hi folks. I know you can help me with my update issue. It will download and after restart it will says undoing changes. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-undoing-changes/864b016a-8b8b-4d27-a0e8-a31c2ea04299
  4. windows update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update undoing changes: Hi folks. I know you can help me with my update issue. It will download and after restart it will says undoing changes. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-undoing-changes/864b016a-8b8b-4d27-a0e8-a31c2ea04299
  5. windows update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. windows undoing changes update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows undoing changes update problem: hi, so there is a update called 1. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942 2. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5013624'these two updates needed pending restart so i...
  7. windows undoing changes update problem

windows undoing changes update problem: hi, so there is a update called 1. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5013942 2. 2022-05 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64 KB5013624'these two updates needed pending restart so i...
  8. "Could not install Windows updates, undoing changes" problem

"Could not install Windows updates, undoing changes" problem: For weeks now, some of my Windows updates have not been installed correctly. Steps to reproduce the error. I ran the windows update and downloaded the latest updates. A notification appeared when the system was ready to reboot. When the system is instructed to reboot, the...
  9. "Could not install Windows updates, undoing changes" problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Could not install Windows updates, undoing changes" problem: For weeks now, some of my Windows updates have not been installed correctly. Steps to reproduce the error. I ran the windows update and downloaded the latest updates. A notification appeared when the system was ready to reboot. When the system is instructed to reboot, the...
  10. "Could not install Windows updates, undoing changes" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming