Windows 10: Windows unexpected rollback - NVM

Discus and support Windows unexpected rollback - NVM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The SSD is working but an old-style drive ended up getting boot priority before SSD for the first time in years. Updates slow enough an old style... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BCT_Again, Jul 5, 2022.

1. BCT_Again Win User

Windows unexpected rollback - NVM

The SSD is working but an old-style drive ended up getting boot priority before SSD for the first time in years. Updates slow enough an old style non-SSD drive took over boot priority? Yeah, unplugged the old drive rather than having it sit there for emergencies

:)

BCT_Again, Jul 5, 2022

2. nvm

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What do mean by “nvm remove plz”?
    • Can you please provide us the brief descripting about the issue?
    Reply with necessary information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 5, 2022
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jul 5, 2022
  4. vicf1 Win User

Installing a second nvm.2 drive

Hi
    I'm getting a new second drive and would appreciate step by step instructions. I never done this before so I will provide a picture of my laptop .
    this drive is a 1tb. It's double the size of what I have and apparently faster.
    I would like to use the new drive as C drive and the second drive as a documents drive.
    All comments or instruction will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    Windows unexpected rollback - NVM [​IMG]

Windows unexpected rollback - NVM [​IMG]

vicf1, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows unexpected rollback - NVM - Similar Threads - unexpected rollback NVM

2. RESOLVEDDD FIXED NVM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESOLVEDDD FIXED NVM: FIXED FIXED FIXED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolveddd-fixed-nvm/e71bdcc6-d880-49e3-a2b1-02740458a6b2
  3. RESOLVEDDD FIXED NVM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RESOLVEDDD FIXED NVM: FIXED FIXED FIXED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resolveddd-fixed-nvm/e71bdcc6-d880-49e3-a2b1-02740458a6b2
  4. RESOLVEDDD FIXED NVM

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows unexpected rollback - NVM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows unexpected rollback - NVM: The SSD is working but an old-style drive ended up getting boot priority before SSD for the first time in years. Updates slow enough an old style non-SSD drive took over boot priority? Yeah, unplugged the old drive rather than having it sit there for emergencies...
  6. Windows unexpected rollback - NVM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unexpected rollback - NVM: The SSD is working but an old-style drive ended up getting boot priority before SSD for the first time in years. Updates slow enough an old style non-SSD drive took over boot priority? Yeah, unplugged the old drive rather than having it sit there for emergencies...
  7. Windows unexpected rollback 2 YEARS!! Data wiped as if it never existed!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unexpected rollback 2 YEARS!! Data wiped as if it never existed!!!: I came home to find my PC locked up and had to hard reboot. It came up slowly and I found missing programs, programs long ago removed were back, missing data files, tax records, photos, etc. It's as if my computer had been off for 2 years!!! This is a big deal.This is a...
  8. Windows unexpected rollback 2 YEARS!! Data wiped as if it never existed!!!

Windows unexpected rollback 2 YEARS!! Data wiped as if it never existed!!!: I came home to find my PC locked up and had to hard reboot. It came up slowly and I found missing programs, programs long ago removed were back, missing data files, tax records, photos, etc. It's as if my computer had been off for 2 years!!! This is a big deal.This is a...
  9. Windows unexpected rollback 2 YEARS!! Data wiped as if it never existed!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Update NVM?

Update NVM?: I am troubleshooting a MB onboard NIC and part of the posted fix is to update the Non-Volatile Memory NVM to 1.45. How do I do this? Do they mean the firmware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-nvm/c9255dc1-ef33-44b2-8a93-5ee541ec2e04