Windows 10: Windows uninstalls update then reinstall it right away. Help!

Discus and support Windows uninstalls update then reinstall it right away. Help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer recently installed an update that has causes some games to crash and some programs to crash. When I go to uninstall the update it works but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by XxJaywill10xX, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Windows uninstalls update then reinstall it right away. Help!

My computer recently installed an update that has causes some games to crash and some programs to crash. When I go to uninstall the update it works but when it asks to restart my computer, upon restarting it reinstalls that update. This is really annoying, how am I supposed to use my computer if the update is broken? I've already tried disabling the update service and that doesn't work.

:)

XxJaywill10xX, Mar 13, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 13, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows uninstalls update then reinstall it right away. Help!

Help me uninstall this.

Correct gb = Great Britain

You would be using step 4 in Option Two below for this.

You would need the PackageFullName to the right of that.

*Arrow Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials

Brink, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows uninstalls update then reinstall it right away. Help!

1. Windows uninstalls update then reinstall it right away. Help! - Similar Threads - uninstalls update reinstall

2. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.: Read this before telling me to follow link "X" for help. I'll try to keep this the short version of Microsoft screwing me.Awhile back I was updating my PC. Win 10 got stuck at 80%. Even tho the forums said I was screwed I went ahead and contacted Microsoft. Yep, I was...
  3. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.: Read this before telling me to follow link "X" for help. I'll try to keep this the short version of Microsoft screwing me.Awhile back I was updating my PC. Win 10 got stuck at 80%. Even tho the forums said I was screwed I went ahead and contacted Microsoft. Yep, I was...
  4. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PowerToys - Need help for Uninstall/Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerToys - Need help for Uninstall/Reinstall: My install for PowerToys got messed up somehow. I can't use it, and I cannot uninstall it to reinstall it. I currently have release v0.51.1. I am trying to install release v0.56.2. When I try to do that, I get a message saying that PowerToysSetup-0.49.1-x64.msi cannot be...
  6. PowerToys - Need help for Uninstall/Reinstall

PowerToys - Need help for Uninstall/Reinstall: My install for PowerToys got messed up somehow. I can't use it, and I cannot uninstall it to reinstall it. I currently have release v0.51.1. I am trying to install release v0.56.2. When I try to do that, I get a message saying that PowerToysSetup-0.49.1-x64.msi cannot be...
  7. Uninstall and reinstall updates

Uninstall and reinstall updates: I had windows 10 version 1511 previously.I got an feature update to 1903.I used to get 1.5 GB of data a day.I downloaded the update and installed it using the leftover data at night.It took me 4 days to completely install it. It was successful.Later I got another update...
  8. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update: Hello, I have got the following problem. Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the update KB4494441. But finally, my problem was not due to this update, so I now want to reinstall it. I downloaded the update...
  9. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

1809.. It sounded aways away right: Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an...
  10. 1809.. It sounded aways away right

1809.. It sounded aways away right: Hey people I am days into activating my Windows 10 Pro because my windows.old software was deleted and no one knows what to do. Fact is Microsoft keep's updating me. Today I got 1809..why? I can not activate it. I have been an Insider for years and years my friends. I am an...