Windows 10: Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup

Discus and support Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth was working fine until today, now it will not turn on. Attempted fixes: Bluetooth and other device settings: No toggle to turn Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joseph of Newport, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup

Bluetooth was working fine until today, now it will not turn on.

Attempted fixes:

Bluetooth and other device settings: No toggle to turn Bluetooth on/off

Device Manager: No driver found under Network Adapters

Reinstall driver from ASUS website: Driver installs, after reboot Bluetooth icon momentarily appears in Taskbar, then immediately vanishes. Checking device manager after shows no Bluetooth driver.

Computer model: ASUS UX550VE Signature Edition

Windows 10 Pro: Version 1803, build 17134.471

Bluetooth driver: Intel Bluetooth driver V20.10.0.9

Any fix for this?

:)

Joseph of Newport, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 15, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup

1. Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup - Similar Threads - unloading Bluetooth Driver

2. driver unloaded without cancelling pendin operations » nvpcf.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver unloaded without cancelling pendin operations » nvpcf.sys: How to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unloaded-without-cancelling-pendin/d644384c-6bbb-4867-9d86-3f09259f8903
  3. driver unloaded without cancelling pendin operations » nvpcf.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver unloaded without cancelling pendin operations » nvpcf.sys: How to fix this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-unloaded-without-cancelling-pendin/d644384c-6bbb-4867-9d86-3f09259f8903
  4. BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?: Hi, my name is Sean and I am currently experiences frequent bluescreens on my DELL, G5 15 5500.Due to overheating which seems to be an issue for this model? I have deactivated the intel-turbo boost in the set-up.Other than this change I deactivated as per advice on a forum...
  5. BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?

BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?: Hi, my name is Sean and I am currently experiences frequent bluescreens on my DELL, G5 15 5500.Due to overheating which seems to be an issue for this model? I have deactivated the intel-turbo boost in the set-up.Other than this change I deactivated as per advice on a forum...
  6. Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations - Windows 11 Error

Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations - Windows 11 Error: I have a an ASUS laptop that's a year old, and I'm 100% sure that it can run Windows 11, but recently I've been having the "Driver Unloaded Without Cancelling Pending Operations" error, and my laptop bluescreens, and shuts down. I don't know what the cause is. I have already...
  7. Windows keeps unloading my USB drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps unloading my USB drivers: Every time I try to use my scanner, a Fujitsu fi 6240, which is about once a week, the software hangs after scanning the first page of a multi-page document. It hangs and won't complete the conversion to a pdf file even if the document has only one page. This has happened so...
  8. Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner: Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903 Looking for answers on windows 10 version 1903 blocking bluetooth driver. steps need to fix. This computer is 20 days old. Don't really wanna be dealing with issues this early in...
  9. USB driver error- previous drive not unloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB driver error- previous drive not unloading: Having a problem with the USB ports on my laptop. When switching from flash to flash, or flash to external HDD, I get a the following: DEVICE STATUS "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in...
  10. Windows 10 DRIVER UNLOADED WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 DRIVER UNLOADED WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATIONS: hello. I have a old lenovo thinkpad z560. Upon starting up the laptop,a bsod(stopscreen) occurs.Here's what i got: DRIVER UNLOADED WITHOUT CANCELLING PENDING OPERATIONS ETD.sys I was using vmware before this happened,after i put the pc to the login screen.(user wasnt...