Windows 10: Windows unresponsive after startup

Discus and support Windows unresponsive after startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joshua carr1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Windows unresponsive after startup

Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then need to do windows repair with the USB stick. Disk is fine and Norton shows no risks after full scan.Please help <3

:)

Joshua carr1, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Mar 4, 2024
  4. FTWitachi Win User

Windows unresponsive after startup

Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why- Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated. Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps Step 6- Doesn't work. Thanks for trying - - - Updated - - - @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Windows unresponsive after startup

1. Windows unresponsive after startup - Similar Threads - unresponsive startup

2. Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup: I just reinstalled my pc, thought everything was going good untill I realized that my task manager buttons stopped working I tried clicking on other things like my browser and then every single app I had open stopped being responsive, it's now to the point I can't even close...
  3. Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons and apps become unresponsive shortly after startup: I just reinstalled my pc, thought everything was going good untill I realized that my task manager buttons stopped working I tried clicking on other things like my browser and then every single app I had open stopped being responsive, it's now to the point I can't even close...
  4. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  5. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  6. Windows unresponsive after startup

Windows unresponsive after startup: Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then...
  7. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  8. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  9. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...