Windows 10: Windows unresponsive after startup

Discus and support Windows unresponsive after startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new laptop and installed all the windows updates When I start up and login windows is unresponsive in a weird way. I can't click anywhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MoiElegante, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Windows unresponsive after startup

Hi, I have a new laptop and installed all the windows updates

When I start up and login windows is unresponsive in a weird way. I can't click anywhere on the taskbar.
    I can rightclick the desktop and open display settings for example but then can't close the window.

I can click the windows key to bring up start menu but can't click any of the apps..

When I then put the laptop physically to sleep with power button and login again + press windows key on keyboard , only when It works as normal and can click anything.

This issue is with both usb mouse and trackpad

Hope this is a know issue and there is a fix thank you

:)

MoiElegante, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Windows unresponsive after startup

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows unresponsive after startup

1. Windows unresponsive after startup - Similar Threads - unresponsive startup

2. Windows unresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows unresponsive after startup: Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then...
  3. Windows unresponsive after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows unresponsive after startup: Seems like windows startup processors get stuck and only a few programs load. Try to open task manager but no go. Can open folders but they time out. Safe mode works, so does system restore point.Same problem happens when PC restarts. If I forget to create restore point, then...
  4. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  5. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  6. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup Due to SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  8. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup: Hello!Recently I had a problem with my Windows not updating from 10 vers. 1909 to vers. 22H2 and have tried a number of fixes that have led me to believe that there is a physical issue with my motherboard. However, I had the idea of transferring my SSD to a friend's PC, have...
  9. PC Becomes Unresponsive On Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Trouble Shooting game. Game freezes/is unresponsive to startup

Trouble Shooting game. Game freezes/is unresponsive to startup: Hello, Im having trouble Loading/Starting up games roblox and valorant are the ones if tested so far every time I seem to try to start them they are unresponsive and never load sometime if I'm lucky enough, valorant loads up to the lobby but even then it doesn't respond to...