Windows 10: Windows unresponsive for a few seconds

Discus and support Windows unresponsive for a few seconds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this problem since Windows 7 (now upgraded to 10) and on several computers. The system hangs for a few seconds and becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BranBoni, Dec 1, 2015.

1. BranBoni Win User

Windows unresponsive for a few seconds

Hello,
    I have been having this problem since Windows 7 (now upgraded to 10) and on several computers.
    The system hangs for a few seconds and becomes unresponsive. If I try to click around, the explorer.exe stops working and closes. I usually cannot click on the taskbar but if I have open windows I can minimise them.
    I have checked the event viewer and it shows the following:
    Any help is appreciated.

:)

BranBoni, Dec 1, 2015

2. My Windows 7 laptop shuts down for a few a seconds after turning it on.

Hey people, while I was playing a game called Warframe on my laptop, it just shut down itself for more seconds. Then when I turn it back on, it just turn off by itself for a few seconds I did this about 9 times until it successfully starts up. And when
    I Warframe again after I've removed some files from my laptop, for more seconds, my laptop shuts down itself and it still has the same problem when I tried to turn it on but whenever I see the samsung logo on the screen and goes to the next stage where there's
    a black screen with a white mini liner flashing on the top left, it shuts down again. I keep on turning on my laptop until it successfully starts up again. After that, I uninstalled Warframe and decided to get help from one of you guys on the Microsoft Community.
    Even I have a windows 7 laptop, I'm now on Windows 10 with a 32 bit with 96.3 GB used out of 222 GB (CWindows unresponsive for a few seconds :) and 7.85 GB used out of 10.2 GB (For HP RECOVERY (DWindows unresponsive for a few seconds :)). Can you please tell me what is going on with my laptop?

TomCompanion, Dec 1, 2015
  3. laptop freezes for a few seconds and documents take longer to open

Try open start and search for update and check and download and install all updates.

Restart your PC and try again.

Sometimes, this happens due to issue with graphic driver.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows unresponsive for a few seconds

1. Windows unresponsive for a few seconds - Similar Threads - unresponsive few seconds

2. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  3. Monitor going black for few seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor going black for few seconds: I have a Dell SE2416H external monitor going black for a few seconds. This will happen 3 or 4 time within 5 minutes and not again for a one or two hours. I have a Dell Laptop 15-5567 connected with a Moread MDMI adapter. I am not even sure how to troubleshoot this. ANY help?...
  4. Monitor going black for few seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor going black for few seconds: I have a Dell SE2416H external monitor going black for a few seconds. This will happen 3 or 4 time within 5 minutes and not again for a one or two hours. I have a Dell Laptop 15-5567 connected with a Moread MDMI adapter. I am not even sure how to troubleshoot this. ANY help?...
  5. Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.: My pc seems to be stuttering while starting up windows usually during the lock screen/ the first few seconds of logging in. The mouse locks up and its almost like a mini freeze while it boots. Have checked all my hardware and programs starting up but nothing seems to solve...
  6. Screen goes black for a few seconds

Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...
  7. system is microstuttering every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    system is microstuttering every few seconds: I installed the 1803 update a few days ago, and as soon as it had rebooted, I found that YouTube videos would "stutter" every few seconds. For a fraction of a second, everything freezes up and the audio makes a buzzing sound, like a cell phone on vibrate but lower pitched....
  8. Programs Take a Few Seconds to Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Take a Few Seconds to Start: Over the past few weeks I've noticed that when I launch programs (no matter what it is) it takes about 5 seconds to appear. For example, I use VLC media player for videos; music; etc. If I launch it (whether just the program or directly via a file) it won't appear for a few...
  9. TVs go black for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    TVs go black for a few seconds: I have a Windows 10 64-bit ASUS installed in a church. It's primary function is to play video. As such, I have a 24" monitor hooked up through a DVI cable, which sits at our audio/video console. Then I have HDMI out running into an HDMI to SDI converter, which runs to an SDI...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....