Windows 10: Windows unresponsive for a few seconds

Discus and support Windows unresponsive for a few seconds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this problem since Windows 7 (now upgraded to 10) and on several computers. The system hangs for a few seconds and becomes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BranBoni, Dec 1, 2015.

1. BranBoni Win User

Windows unresponsive for a few seconds

Hello,
    I have been having this problem since Windows 7 (now upgraded to 10) and on several computers.
    The system hangs for a few seconds and becomes unresponsive. If I try to click around, the explorer.exe stops working and closes. I usually cannot click on the taskbar but if I have open windows I can minimise them.
    I have checked the event viewer and it shows the following:
    Any help is appreciated.

:)

BranBoni, Dec 1, 2015

2. My Windows 7 laptop shuts down for a few a seconds after turning it on.

Hey people, while I was playing a game called Warframe on my laptop, it just shut down itself for more seconds. Then when I turn it back on, it just turn off by itself for a few seconds I did this about 9 times until it successfully starts up. And when
    I Warframe again after I've removed some files from my laptop, for more seconds, my laptop shuts down itself and it still has the same problem when I tried to turn it on but whenever I see the samsung logo on the screen and goes to the next stage where there's
    a black screen with a white mini liner flashing on the top left, it shuts down again. I keep on turning on my laptop until it successfully starts up again. After that, I uninstalled Warframe and decided to get help from one of you guys on the Microsoft Community.
    Even I have a windows 7 laptop, I'm now on Windows 10 with a 32 bit with 96.3 GB used out of 222 GB (CWindows unresponsive for a few seconds :) and 7.85 GB used out of 10.2 GB (For HP RECOVERY (DWindows unresponsive for a few seconds :)). Can you please tell me what is going on with my laptop?

TomCompanion, Dec 1, 2015
  3. laptop freezes for a few seconds and documents take longer to open

Try open start and search for update and check and download and install all updates.

Restart your PC and try again.

Sometimes, this happens due to issue with graphic driver.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Windows unresponsive for a few seconds

1. Windows unresponsive for a few seconds - Similar Threads - unresponsive few seconds

2. Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.: I have a Windows 10 computer. Recently for the past about 2 months, sometimes when I interact with any program or it happens every few seconds it happens very commonly depending on how much ram my PC is using, and even when its using less, the program goes unresponsive for...
  3. Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program going unresponsive for milliseconds once interacted with/every few seconds.: I have a Windows 10 computer. Recently for the past about 2 months, sometimes when I interact with any program or it happens every few seconds it happens very commonly depending on how much ram my PC is using, and even when its using less, the program goes unresponsive for...
  4. PC becomes partially unresponsive few seconds after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC becomes partially unresponsive few seconds after boot: Whenever I boot my pc, after a few seconds, the entire start menu stops working, alt tab and win tab stops working and i cannot interact or open any applications or programs, and the only way to fix this is by restarting the pc, but again, this just works for a few seconds...
  5. PC becomes partially unresponsive few seconds after boot

PC becomes partially unresponsive few seconds after boot: Whenever I boot my pc, after a few seconds, the entire start menu stops working, alt tab and win tab stops working and i cannot interact or open any applications or programs, and the only way to fix this is by restarting the pc, but again, this just works for a few seconds...
  6. PC becomes partially unresponsive few seconds after boot

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle: Hello,I've got an Asus laptop G533QS with windows 11 and I'm experiencing this annoying thing, which seems to be on purpose, when the touchpad stops responding for a few seconds after it's been left idle for about 5 seconds. The lag for it to respond varies from 1s to 3s....
  8. Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle

Touchpad unresponsive for a few seconds after being idle: Hello,I've got an Asus laptop G533QS with windows 11 and I'm experiencing this annoying thing, which seems to be on purpose, when the touchpad stops responding for a few seconds after it's been left idle for about 5 seconds. The lag for it to respond varies from 1s to 3s....
  9. Xbox App unresponsive after a few seconds.

Xbox App unresponsive after a few seconds.: The Xbox app freezes within a few seconds of opening, preventing me from clicking anything or even closing the app without using task manager. I've reinstalled the app both through the Microsoft Store and official Xbox website, but nothing has worked so far. Has anyone found...
  10. Xbox App unresponsive after a few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App unresponsive after a few seconds.: The Xbox app freezes within a few seconds of opening, preventing me from clicking anything or even closing the app without using task manager. I've reinstalled the app both through the Microsoft Store and official Xbox website, but nothing has worked so far. Has anyone found...