Windows 10: Windows Upade as listed at services.msc

Discus and support Windows Upade as listed at services.msc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is the difference between having this as automatic or manual startup? Which setting is less likely to engender problems?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Odin99, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Odin99 Win User

Windows Upade as listed at services.msc

What is the difference between having this as automatic or manual startup? Which setting is less likely to engender problems?

:)

Odin99, Oct 19, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Programs missing in app list and search

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type Services.msc In the search box.

• Select Windows Search.

• Restart the services and set the service as Automatic.

Method 1: Run the
    Search and Indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Search and Indexing
      troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 19, 2022
  4. Windows Upade as listed at services.msc

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Windows Upade as listed at services.msc :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows Upade as listed at services.msc

1. Windows Upade as listed at services.msc - Similar Threads - Upade listed services

2. Windows Upadate And

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upadate And: Really i need Video conference and chat to real administratorif this wi=rite is game of unkwon of flag color then shame on you.if real any one work then call me i to now times create wbpage but i sure from wordpress to use html code or use page in photoshop or other way all...
  3. Disabled all my msc services on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  4. Disabled all my msc services on accident

Disabled all my msc services on accident: My game was crashing off boot of the game so I went on YouTube to try and fix it clicked on the wrong video long story short disabled all my msc services restarted my pc and I can’t login knowing the smart choice I went here in need of answers so I tried to boot up my bios no...
  5. upading problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upading problem: every time i run update module below message appears. i click retry button but again below message shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upading-problem/66683b14-fa82-4591-85bd-bda06f6035e2
  6. upading problem

upading problem: every time i run update module below message appears. i click retry button but again below message shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upading-problem/66683b14-fa82-4591-85bd-bda06f6035e2
  7. Windows Upade as listed at services.msc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upade as listed at services.msc: What is the difference between having this as automatic or manual startup? Which setting is less likely to engender problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upade-as-listed-at-servicesmsc/33da816a-0a00-4873-851f-6514befcc16c
  8. Windows Upade as listed at services.msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Upade as listed at services.msc: What is the difference between having this as automatic or manual startup? Which setting is less likely to engender problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upade-as-listed-at-servicesmsc/33da816a-0a00-4873-851f-6514befcc16c
  9. Windows upadate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows upadate: I have Satellite Internet and my access is limited to 20 gb/month. However, I have unlimited fast internet between 2 am and 8 am. I need to schedule the updates during that time to prevent wasting my daytime bandwidth. Can anybody help?...
  10. Upadate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upadate: After the new update my screen show me test series right side of bottom corner how could i solve it plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upadate/d7540a86-f0c2-42d1-80ed-080901e1cdf6