Windows 10: Windows upate issues

Discus and support Windows upate issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey all, I've had a lot of difficulty getting my windows to update to the newest version of 10. I built my PC in 2014, so originally I thought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mehmep059, Dec 14, 2019.

1. mehmep059 Win User

Windows upate issues

Hey all,

I've had a lot of difficulty getting my windows to update to the newest version of 10. I built my PC in 2014, so originally I thought the updates failing to install might be a compatibility issue with my hardware. After replacing everything but my graphics card and power supply I still can't update. I've gotten several different error messages indicating I should try using the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but that program does nothing for me. It has yet to successfully identify the issue. I've tried updating to Windows 10 from Windows 7 after a clean install of the latter and that did nothing. I haven't been able to update Windows 10 since switching from 7, it's been a few years. Originally I wasn't bothered much by it because I could still use all of Win10, but after the recent update to the Windows live store, I've not been able to play or install associated games. I pay for GamePass so this is a major issue. I have not tried reinstalling Windows 10 since the reboot, and I'd rather not have to do that unless it's necessary. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

:)

mehmep059, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 14, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Windows upate issues

little cat, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows upate issues

1. Windows upate issues - Similar Threads - upate issues

2. trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trouble after Windows 10 upated my computer: After windows updated my computer I can not find my webcam and it is not listed Device Manager and error message webcam can not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-after-windows-10-upated-my-computer/664f4baa-9364-41de-a026-04fd276b51b7
  3. Upating network adapter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upating network adapter?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wildtaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1qnzh/upating_network_adapter/
  4. Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upate to 1903, then no audio in or out: I updated to Windows 10 1903 Friday August 30, 2019. I noticed a couple of days later....but believe it happened at the update...that I had lost functions to several peripherals. All were related to imaging or sound. Failed: Logitech Mic Communicate STX. This is a...
  5. laptop does not contain enough space to execute upate from version 1511

laptop does not contain enough space to execute upate from version 1511: The laptop does not have enough free space available to execute the update from windows 10 version 1511. It also is not allowing the use of an external storage device which contains plenty of space. Is there a method to execute the update that will allow the use of the...
  6. Upate to ver 1903 KILLS Infrared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upate to ver 1903 KILLS Infrared: If you use Windows 10 and any kind of Infrared adapter for dive computer, or other download device ---- DO NOT UPDATE TO THE NEWEST VERSION, 1903. It breaks something. [Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is...
  7. After upating to Windows 1903 my Internet keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After upating to Windows 1903 my Internet keeps disconnecting: Hey everyone, This has been an issue for a couple of days since upadting my windows. Here is the problem, so since updating to 1903 my internet keeps disconnecting every 15-30 minutes however I can still watch streams and youtube videos but everything else stops working...
  8. Windows 10 Upates

Windows 10 Upates: Hi, I am trying to update my laptop manually from the microsoft update catalogue. But when I try and open the setup it says 'windows update not applicable to your computer'. My current version is 1803 (OS Build 17763.503) I am trying to update to version 1903...
  9. LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE?

LAPTOP KEYBOARD BACK BUTTON NOT FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER OCTOBER UPATE?: Good day, I just did the latest ( October) update. My keyboard back button works for typing, but does not take me back to the previous web page? Please help....
  10. Upates

Upates: Why can't I turn on automatically download updates in advanced options update options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/upates/0a0ad3b4-f154-443e-8ca5-c3a430bb43ed