Windows 10: Windows update 15th Dec 2018

Discus and support Windows update 15th Dec 2018 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; You did an update yesterday, the first I knew was a message stating you would be restarting.... now Today, I cannot find files (yet again what is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarinH_513, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Windows update 15th Dec 2018

You did an update yesterday, the first I knew was a message stating you would be restarting.... now

Today, I cannot find files (yet again what is it with your updates and deleting files).

Where are they. One especially is pinned on Excel and now doesn't exist. It has a years worth of daily data on it.

Please tell me how to get them back ?

:)

KarinH_513, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Dec 15, 2018
  3. john_ Win User
    Upcoming Hardware Launches 2018 (Updated)

I think it would have been better if it was shorted based on dates.

For example

2018 Q1_______
    AMD: blah blah blah
    Intel: blah blah blah

2018 Q2_______
    empty - nothing expected for that period

2018 Q3_______
    Nvidia: blah blah blah
    AMD: blah blah blah

etc.

PS
    A small mistake

john_, Dec 15, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows update 15th Dec 2018

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows update 15th Dec 2018 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows update 15th Dec 2018

1. Windows update 15th Dec 2018 - Similar Threads - update 15th Dec

2. January 15th update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    January 15th update: After this update I cannot get the computer to boot. All I get is a black screen. i am getting really tired of your "updates" screwing my machine up. I can't even get into safe mode. so what now, geniuses? If I ever get back in your most recent update is history. So...
  3. May 15th Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 15th Windows 10 Update: I downloaded this update and my PC was running fine. Tried to restart my PC and just received a blank screen. Powered down and back up it's working again. Tried getting into bios to see if anything had changed and had the same issue. Even tried changing Displayports and...
  4. Recent (Dec 2018) drastic slowdown in printing speed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recent (Dec 2018) drastic slowdown in printing speed.: Running Windows 10 (64-bit) and Epson WF-4630 printer via wi-fi network via gateway router . This combo has been working perfectly for close to a year, then last week of Dec 2018 sudden slowing of print from apps such as Word, Microsoft Office Picture Manager, etc. It now...
  5. My Computer crashed after installing Windows 10 Dec 2018 update

My Computer crashed after installing Windows 10 Dec 2018 update: On restarting the computer after downloading and installing the Dec2018 update I noted that the installation was taking a long time and the screen was flashing on and off repeatedly. In installation process gave a message to say that the installation was taking a long time...
  6. Windows 10 update (Dec 2018) lost audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update (Dec 2018) lost audio: Windows 10 updated on my computer on December 18, 2018. After update, I no longer have sound. After further research, I now have no speakers. I have done device manager uninstall, checked bios update for my motherboard and download/support for my audio (everything is up to...
  7. Lastest Windows Dec 2018 Update - Mouse not working

Lastest Windows Dec 2018 Update - Mouse not working: KB4470788, KB4471332, KB2054637 One of these updates screwed up my blue Performance MX mouse - can no longer pair the device to windows 10. It works at a snails pace now. Ran device troubleshooter, reinstalled and reinstalled the drive/software - still cannot pair it....
  8. 11 Dec 2018 Windows 10 Updates

11 Dec 2018 Windows 10 Updates: Hi: I found a bunch of updates ready to install on my Win 10 Pro Desktop Machine, so I went ahead and did the updates, and then the machine started to go thru the reboot process and that is where things went bad. I no longer have a desktop available and if I try to Shift,...
  9. wifi adapter keeps disabling itself after dec 2018 updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi adapter keeps disabling itself after dec 2018 updates: Lenovo yoga had it for at least 5 years latest updates have hosed the network adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-keeps-disabling-itself-after-dec-2018/674d257b-e809-41f7-9e6e-e0fb011fe611
  10. AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    AOL Instant Messenger discontinued on Dec. 15th 2017: As of December 15, 2017, AOL Instant Messenger products and services will be shut down and will no longer work.If you are an AOL member, AOL products and services​ ​like AO​​L Mail, AOL Desktop Gold an​d Member​ Subscriptions will not be affected.​ To view your benefits,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DEc 3 2018 windows update

2. windows phone december update

3. dec 2018 windows update