Windows 10: windows update 1903 broke my photoshop

Discus and support windows update 1903 broke my photoshop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hey I did update my windows 10, three days ago and since then, my photoshop doesn't work properly. I mean it stop in meddle of my project without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alalenirumand, Aug 19, 2019.

1. windows update 1903 broke my photoshop

hey

I did update my windows 10, three days ago and since then, my photoshop doesn't work properly. I mean it stop in meddle of my project without saving or any back up. I did a lot of things like delete the last update, then the laptop update itself again, I add the ram information in regedit part but it doesn't work. also I reinstall my photoshop but doesn't work ether! please someone help me! I need my computer and literarily I cant use it now!

:)

alalenirumand, Aug 19, 2019
  2. NikkieM Win User

Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.

Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo. Any list I pin to Start does not show the details, just the box - a blank box. This include My Day, Important, Planned and Tasks lists. They were of course working before this update. I have runned the troubleshooter but
    no go. Please help fix. Thanks.

NikkieM, Aug 19, 2019
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 19, 2019
  4. otooleg Win User

windows update 1903 broke my photoshop

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

windows update 1903 broke my photoshop

1. windows update 1903 broke my photoshop - Similar Threads - update 1903 broke

2. Version 1903 Broke My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Version 1903 Broke My Computer: So I am one of those guys who would prefer NOT to be forced to download Windows updates, and I have good reason: I use my computer all the time, and keep stuff up on it all the time, so being force-fed updates and rebooted every two days only results in me losing all of my...
  3. Windows 10 Updates 1903 & 1909 Broke my Computer again!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates 1903 & 1909 Broke my Computer again!: My main computer that I use for my business, designing 3D models, has been acting up due to updates since last year, now as of April 1st 2020, I have spent several days trying to fix issues updates have been causing with no luck. At this point my computer is completely...
  4. Update to 1903 broke networking

Update to 1903 broke networking: I have a HP laptop running windows version 1803. Several weeks ago it updated to version 1903 albeit at a very inconvenient time. After the update, networking of any sort did not work. I tried updating all the network drivers, and installing a USB WiFi adapter that works...
  5. Update 1903 broke my computer

Update 1903 broke my computer: Got forced into this horrid update last night when I shut my desktop off. Came home from work today with the expectation of being able to relax and unwind only to find that i can't. My computer won't boot up. First, it took forever, which I expected after an update. After...
  6. Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update 1903 wont run Adobe Photoshop or InDesign: Like everyone else, I was forced to upgrade to this latest version. For the record, I would have been happy to stay at the previous version 1809, or whatever version came on the Surface laptop that I bought just under a year ago. Which is to say, when it's not broke don't fix...
  7. Windows 1903 update broke wi-fi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 1903 update broke wi-fi: I was forced to install 1903, and when it FINALLY finished my PC did not automatically connect to wi-fi and when I displayed available connections it only showed the 2.4GHz connections. EVERY windows update screws up wi-fi one way or the other. Microsoft engineers should...
  8. Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop problem on windows 10 1903: This problem didn't appear in earlier win 10, when I draw a line in photoshop (cs6 and cc2018), it blinks. To be more precisely, the tail of the line shrink first, and when I draw another line or just click the mouse, the line tail appear. Just like this gif shows [IMG]...
  9. Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update

Photoshop and Snagit Stopped working after Windows 1903 Update: Have re-installed Photoshop CS6 and Snagit several times - didn't resolve the problem. Downloaded Techsmith's Jing, still wouldn't work. Please help....
  10. Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo.: Win 10 1903 update broke MS ToDo. Any list I pin to Start does not show the details, just the box - a blank box. This include My Day, Important, Planned and Tasks lists. They were of course working before this update. I have runned the troubleshooter but no go. Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft update broke photoshop

2. photoshop images black windows 10 1903