Windows 10: WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,...

Discus and support WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just did the WIndows update 1903-it took hours and when I opened my computer back up ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts, etc. were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PW Purtzer, Jun 12, 2019.

1. WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,...

I just did the WIndows update 1903-it took hours and when I opened my computer back up ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts, etc. were deleted?? Can anyone help me with this??

Thank you,

PW

:)

PW Purtzer, Jun 12, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Jun 12, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jun 12, 2019
  4. WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,...

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,...

1. WIndows update 1903-it took hours and ALL my outlook files, emails, sent emails, contaxts,... - Similar Threads - update 1903 took

2. Web Outlook schedule recurring email automatically sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web Outlook schedule recurring email automatically sent: I could only find the visual basic code for sending recurring emails with Outlook Desktop version. Would the code work on Web Outlook Live emails? the vba bellow: Private Sub Application_ReminderByVal Item As Object Dim objMsg As MailItem Dim objApp As AppointmentItem...
  3. Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my sent emails not in the sent box?!: Why are my sent emails not in the sent box? How do I fix this? I've followed the previous threads posted and everything appears to be checked off for this to work? No, they are not in the outbox either?...
  4. Windows Mail: All of my email is being sent via an outlook generated email address - WHY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail: All of my email is being sent via an outlook generated email address - WHY?: After re-setting up my email accounts in Windows mail all of my emails are being sent out preceded with an outlook mail address. For example: *** Email address is removed for privacy ****** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How can I receive and send my email from...
  5. Outlook sent emails disappear

Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  6. Forward all sent emails to another email?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Forward all sent emails to another email?: Hello, Is it possible to forward all emails sent from an Outlook client to one more additional email when it's being sent? I know if can be added in rules but anyone can change those rules and remove it. Maybe something like a rule that can only be removed by an admin?...
  7. Sent Emails

Sent Emails: Suddenly all the emails in my sent file transferred to the in box. Why. How do I get them back again there are over 2000 of them. Also everytime I want to send an email I have to put my password in? Thanks...
  8. Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Email Addresses Sent in Outlook 2013 Since Windows 10 Update: I had a strange email returned from a colleague today. He sent me a screen capture of an email from me that got flagged up on his MacBook Pro. This email was sent only to him and yet had multiple email addresses of people that I know in it too. There was also a line in...
  9. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing: Kippis! *Wink Glad we got this sorted out. *Smile
  10. Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Can't sent email

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook 2003 - Can't sent email: I know this is an old version but it suits me & has previously worked on previous builds but not 10240 or the official upgrade installed from Windows 7 Pro. I set up all the parameters & can successfully send & receive a test message from with the account set up: [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 outlook

2. 1903 update and forwarded emails in outlook

3. windows 7 did an update and i lost my outllook express emails. how do i get them back

4. outlook 2010 windows 1903,
  5. window 10 1903 cannot get contract list to forward e-mail,
  6. where have all my folders gone in outlook after windows 1903 update,
  7. windows 1903 cant be accessed by windows xp,
  8. updated to windows 1903 outlook does not work,
  9. outlook and 1903 update,
  10. after windows 10 1903 update set of folders in outlook cant be opened,
  11. 1903 update took hours to install,
  12. if i install win 10 1903 update will it keep my outlook mail and folesersr,
  13. outlook 2010 and windows 10 1903