Windows 10: Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

Discus and support Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am living a nightmare after Windows 1903 Update. Network is going crazy, PING is like you see in the picture below. Restarted router,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alex198841, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

Hello guys, I am living a nightmare after Windows 1903 Update. Network is going crazy, PING is like you see in the picture below. Restarted router, modem, no luck.

Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem [​IMG]

:)

alex198841, Sep 4, 2019

2. Ping Problem only on Windows 10

1. How are you trying to ping?
    2. What is the command that you are using to ping?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer See
      which version of Windows 10 you have
      ).
    4. Have you installed any antivirus except Windows Defender?
    5. Have you tried a different internet connection?

1. I'm trying to ping with the site speedtest.net and in cmd.

2. "ping google.com"

3. I got windows 10 x64 bit version 1903 beta release.

4. No, i just clean installed the windows.

5. No, but on my phone i ran some tests and the ping is fine.

marianadv1, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Croco1010 Win User
    Ping fluctutation in CS:GO

After a recent windows update, my windows seemed to cause some ping problems to my CS:GO experience, when I hop into any server, the ping either rise from 15ms up to 900ms or fluctuate every few seconds from high to low, this is really annoying and I dont
    know what can I do to fix this cause steam support never replies. Can someone please suggest a solution to this problem to me? thank you<3

Croco1010, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

ping problem

i have upgraded windows 10 a few weeks back and i was facing the problem of high ping in speed test around 400-500. i tried fixing the problem by all the means provided by the microsoft community still no enhancement in ping. so
    i rolled back to windows 8.1. and yesterday i download windows 10 as 29 July approaches then again i am facing the same problem of ping it's now around 500,and even 800 and the another PC connected to the same router has ping below 100. and working on windows
    8.1 i didn't faced any of these problems. i have everything provided on Microsoft's site but no improvement. the only option left with me is again rollback to 8.1 which i don't want because windows 10 is amazing except this problem. please provide suggestions
    before i rollback to 8.1.

ayushimalviya, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

1. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem - Similar Threads - Update 1903 PING

2. PING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PING: What does this mean[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ping/7c3f6896-3c39-4106-9a33-fac7e24d77e5
  3. Ping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ping: in speed test my ping is around 65 ms but in game it shows 100 to 200 ms can you help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ping/939cd3f1-b71c-4fd8-9f91-fc4c88d47829
  4. Ping

Ping: I have been having a problem recently where my ping will randomly spike to 400+ for a whileIt ranges from 20 minutes- 2 hours and then go back down. But while it's high the games are nearly unplayable...
  5. Ping Problems

Ping Problems: Hi All, I'm currently working from home, and have moved to a new place. I have a wired connection to a game box I play with. I have been trying to run a ping test for teaching from home, and it's giving me errors. Here's a screenshot: What can I do? I tried resetting my...
  6. ping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ping: what is ping am i [ATTACH]supposed to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ping/6bf5fe63-f7c7-4723-866a-19fe3e430a6a
  7. Pings

Pings: I need to improve my pings in order to work on my company's platform. I have an excellent internet connection, I do not run anything else in the background, I use an ethernet cord. How do I improve my pings? Right now they are over 350. I need them to be under 300....
  8. inconsistent ping problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    inconsistent ping problems: [ATTACH] I am visiting Finland and trying to get into discord and talk with friends but my ping is very inconsistent (picture). it jumps up to 1000-5000 every few seconds. I know its my computers fault since the ping is normal on my phone and even if I connect my computer...
  9. inconsistent ping problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    inconsistent ping problems: [ATTACH] I am visiting Finland and trying to get into discord and talk with friends but my ping is very inconsistent (picture). it jumps up to 1000-5000 every few seconds. I know its my computers fault since the ping is normal on my phone and even if I connect my computer...
  10. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem: Hello guys, I am living a nightmare after Windows 1903 Update. Network is going crazy, PING is like you see in the picture below. Restarted router, modem, no luck. [img] 139844

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 cant ping by name

2. high ping after 1903 windows

3. cant ping computer after 1903 update