Windows 10: Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

Discus and support Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, I am living a nightmare after Windows 1903 Update. Network is going crazy, PING is like you see in the picture below. Restarted router,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alex198841, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

Hello guys, I am living a nightmare after Windows 1903 Update. Network is going crazy, PING is like you see in the picture below. Restarted router, modem, no luck.

Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem [​IMG]

:)

alex198841, Sep 4, 2019

2. Ping Problem only on Windows 10

1. How are you trying to ping?
    2. What is the command that you are using to ping?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer See
      which version of Windows 10 you have
      ).
    4. Have you installed any antivirus except Windows Defender?
    5. Have you tried a different internet connection?

1. I'm trying to ping with the site speedtest.net and in cmd.

2. "ping google.com"

3. I got windows 10 x64 bit version 1903 beta release.

4. No, i just clean installed the windows.

5. No, but on my phone i ran some tests and the ping is fine.

marianadv1, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Croco1010 Win User
    Ping fluctutation in CS:GO

After a recent windows update, my windows seemed to cause some ping problems to my CS:GO experience, when I hop into any server, the ping either rise from 15ms up to 900ms or fluctuate every few seconds from high to low, this is really annoying and I dont
    know what can I do to fix this cause steam support never replies. Can someone please suggest a solution to this problem to me? thank you<3

Croco1010, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

ping problem

i have upgraded windows 10 a few weeks back and i was facing the problem of high ping in speed test around 400-500. i tried fixing the problem by all the means provided by the microsoft community still no enhancement in ping. so
    i rolled back to windows 8.1. and yesterday i download windows 10 as 29 July approaches then again i am facing the same problem of ping it's now around 500,and even 800 and the another PC connected to the same router has ping below 100. and working on windows
    8.1 i didn't faced any of these problems. i have everything provided on Microsoft's site but no improvement. the only option left with me is again rollback to 8.1 which i don't want because windows 10 is amazing except this problem. please provide suggestions
    before i rollback to 8.1.

ayushimalviya, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

1. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem - Similar Threads - Update 1903 PING

2. Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Update 1903 PING Annoying PING Problem: Hello guys, I am living a nightmare after Windows 1903 Update. Network is going crazy, PING is like you see in the picture below. Restarted router, modem, no luck. [img] 139844
  3. Random high ping after windows updates

Random high ping after windows updates: I have update to the latest version of windows 10. Already since the previous update I'm experience a lot of connectivity issues. 1. Random high ping between my wireless access point and pc with some interrupts 2. can't connect to my 2.4GHz network anymore When I...
  4. Ping Problem only on Windows 10

Ping Problem only on Windows 10: Hello.Till now i had windows 7 ultimate, x64 bit architecture. I tought that is time for an upgrade so I upgraded my OS to windows 10 using an Bootable USB.I ran some speedtests on Windows 7 and the ping was ~30, when I did the same test on the new Windows 10 i got over 500...
  5. Ping of Death

Ping of Death: What is the ping of death https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ping-of-death/3e4e4800-db1e-4179-8bf8-d80e71cacc29
  6. Cannot Ping virtual Server

Cannot Ping virtual Server: Hi, I am using Hyper-V Manger on Windows 10 pro to create 3 virtual servers. One is my AD, while others are for other application. I had joined all to the Domain and have connected all using the virtual switch. I could map drives, folders and share files among them. It was...
  7. Ping spikes in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes in games: So my laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows (1809). I have generally stay away from windows updates because it always breaks something, but despite disabling the updates windows decided to force them on to my laptop. Ever since the update I have experienced...
  8. Wifi/Ping issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi/Ping issue: Somedays my wifi can be great but some days I get this very frustrating thing with my ping in applications like Discord,Chrome,Games etc., The initial problem is that my ping goes from 30/50 ping to almost 100 ping plus and its very hard to deal with. Whenever I try to play a...
  9. Ping question

Ping question: I think there's something wrong with my ping. Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time<1ms...
  10. High Ping To Default Gateway

High Ping To Default Gateway: Hello everyone, For some reason after I upgraded my Windows to the anniversary update. I've been having high ping issues on my laptop to the default gateway. It will ping low like 1-5ms then on random hops it will go well over 500+ms. I've looked all over the net for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high ping after 1903 windows

2. cant ping computer after 1903 update