Windows 10: Windows update 1909 is Broken when it come to gaming.

Discus and support Windows update 1909 is Broken when it come to gaming. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First of all i have called support they are no help. 1. My system was running fine till they pushed out update 1909 and my pc started to crash every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nutbuilder, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Windows update 1909 is Broken when it come to gaming.

First of all i have called support they are no help.

1. My system was running fine till they pushed out update 1909 and my pc started to crash every time i was playing GW2 and seem to be limited to that Program. Till i got fed up and reinstalled windows thinking that this was the issue.

2. After reinstall same thing crashing on GW2 still and now have move to other games.

3. Third reinstall of windows reinstalled all drivers are update and still Crashing. Checked drive health good, Power supply is good have played some games with no issue other games crash with in minutes for start or don't start at all these are games i have never had issue with till 1909, I have never had gaming issue till 1909. I started looking and i find a lot of threads on 1909 with no resolutions attached to the 1909 updates. Either their is and issues with 1909 or MS doesn't know what the issue is. IF you do a search for windows 10 1909 gaming crash you can see all the threads are locked down. yes this is an issue and we need a fix.

:)

nutbuilder, Dec 7, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update 1909

Hey,

I've just clean installed windows 10. It is build 1803.

Today awesome 1909 have launched. I want to update to 1909 but in settings it is showing me option to upgrade to 1809. My friend told me I have to upgrade to 1809, then 1903 and then finally 1909.

I want to directly upgrade to 1909 without going through intermediate steps. How can I do this?

Sarthak Purohit, Dec 7, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Windows update 1909 is Broken when it come to gaming.

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows update 1909 is Broken when it come to gaming.

1. Windows update 1909 is Broken when it come to gaming. - Similar Threads - update 1909 Broken

2. Problem coming when updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem coming when updating Windows 10: I am trying to update my Windows 10, but it is coming error 0x800705aa, every time I am updating. Troubleshoot is not fixing it. Please tell me how to solve it. It's occuring from many days....
  3. Games are unplayable after updating to Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games are unplayable after updating to Windows 10 1909: submitted by /u/aeronauticalRacoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g18kjz/games_are_unplayable_after_updating_to_windows_10/
  4. Windows 10 completely broken after 1909 update

Windows 10 completely broken after 1909 update: So - I had a message on Thursday evening about end of support for the version of Windows 10 that I was running so decided to bite the bullet and upgrade to the latest version. This downloaded overnight and I kicked it off on Friday morning. The process took 3 hours to...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 - Run As Administrator broken

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 - Run As Administrator broken: The day before the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909, I was using right-click Run as Administrator for several tasks, such as Command Prompt, VAMT, etc. After the update, Run as Administrator no longer works. Instead of bringing up the UAC box to allow running the...
  6. Latest windows update 1909 broken some features.

Latest windows update 1909 broken some features.: Hey people, Since the latest update, The Action Center stopped working - Whenever I press the Action Center button at the bottom right corner of my screen, it pops up and just disappears as if it crashed. As well as Snip & Sketch just freezes my system, there's still audio...
  7. Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

Broken notifications on 1909 Build?: I am experiencing a lot of lost notifications in this build. While I can always see new incoming messages in live tiles (Mail, Skype or Messenger app), sound and Action Centre notifications works in less than 50%. All these apps runs as background apps. Restart fixes it for a...
  8. 1909 broken desktop icons

1909 broken desktop icons: 1909 broke the icons on my desktop. Sometimes not one single icon loads on start-up, most times only a few don't load. If I select them and F5 they do load (but also not always all of them). I never had any problem with this before and don't use any windows tweakers. How to...
  9. Night Light seems to be broken in the new update (1909)

Night Light seems to be broken in the new update (1909): No matter what I do, night light seems to ignore my custom set hours. It seems to turn on at sunset rather than my custom set start time at 10pm. To test this further, I've manually changed my time to 12pm and it turns off immediately, but when I set it to any time after the...
  10. Windows 10 1909 sync settings broken?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 sync settings broken?: Hello Community, i updated 3 devices with Windows 10 1909 iso from my visiual studio subscription and started to wonder since my edge favorites didnt sync anymore. Also tested different other Windows sync settings like design and settings an none of them happend to sync via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1909 windows gaming

2. Action center crash Microsoft 1909

3. gaming windows 1909

4. windows 10 1909 gaming,
  5. windows 1909 gaming