Windows 10: windows update 2004 colore on taskbar light blue

Discus and support windows update 2004 colore on taskbar light blue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; yeah i just updated newest windows update 2004 and notice right after taskbar color is light/blue on it i always had it on light color is this what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonSummey, Jun 17, 2020.

1. windows update 2004 colore on taskbar light blue

yeah i just updated newest windows update 2004 and notice right after taskbar color is light/blue on it

i always had it on light color is this what supposed to look like after update if you keep it on light color 1909 color was ok i don't know what happened

:)

JasonSummey, Jun 17, 2020
  2. RickBrr Win User

Can't change taskbar color after update

After installing the most recent update (3/24/20 KB4541335) the taskbar color can't be changed). Under
    Settings >> Colors >> Choose your accent color, blue is selected (checkmark shows blue is selected), but the taskbar remains black. Any color I choose, the taskbar remains black. Selecting "Automatically pick an accent color from my background"
    doesn't work either. If I change the default Windows mode from Dark to Light, the taskbar color changes to light grey, but again I can't choose a custom color. I have Windows 10 Pro on a new Dell PC purchased in Feb 2020. Solution?

RickBrr, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows Taskbar color

Hi!

I need some help as to why my taskbar is in different colors. I set the color to my accent color (blue), but when i right-click on any application, or if i right-click on the taskbar to bring up the options, it is still black. It frustrates me that i cannot
    have a complete color experience on my taskbar.

Any suggestions, tips or tricks, anyone?

I'm currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language 1803

Thanks!!!

Anirudhh007, Jun 17, 2020
  4. windows update 2004 colore on taskbar light blue

Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

windows update 2004 colore on taskbar light blue

1. windows update 2004 colore on taskbar light blue - Similar Threads - update 2004 colore

2. Taskbar is till blue - can't change colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar is till blue - can't change colors: Yes i already know you have to set the theme to dark in order to change colors but my problem is that, even though i have my theme set to dark, i still cannot change my taskbar color even though the box is ticked --- it still provides me with a dark blue ugly taskbar. I just...
  3. My colors had changed into A Gloomy Grey color on my Taskbar due to the 2004 Update!

My colors had changed into A Gloomy Grey color on my Taskbar due to the 2004 Update!: Now I Hate my Taskbar Color, since you guys had changed the color to A Gloomy Grey and the option for changing the color is not available anymore! Please, change it back!...
  4. Blue light

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue light: The blue light option is not available even after following instructions such as deleting the blue light in the registry app. Help! submitted by /u/Dahnaman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxrtuj/blue_light/
  5. Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to change the Taskbar color to black in the new 2004 update?: I don't want the dark theme!!!!!! I just want the taskbar to be black, like how it used to be, but the option is greyed out for some reason.. sigh. 2004 is basically unusable for me because of this. submitted by /u/theswagforever [link] [comments]...
  6. All light grey colors show light blue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All light grey colors show light blue Windows 10: Hello recently all applications and websites that supposedly are in light grey color shows up as light blue in my display. All other colors seem fine just the grey colors appear light blue. ive tried disabling and enabling the Intel and NVIDIA graphics cards to no avail....
  7. Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color

Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color: Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-too-light-unable-to-change-color/0aa01766-df74-4845-960e-55e30d1015ec
  8. Taskbar suddenly changed color to light

Taskbar suddenly changed color to light: Hi, suddenly and without any explicit action taken place, my taskbar color changed color from black/dark to white/light. How come? And how to get it back to black without changing theme. (I'm using a Windows 5 images standard theme, see below.) Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  9. keyboard light color

keyboard light color: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330s and usually when I'm working in a darker area I turn on the keyboard backlight. Is it possible to change that color and if so how?...
  10. Is there any way to make my taskbar color light grey again?

Is there any way to make my taskbar color light grey again?: All of the grey variants in 'Colors' make the Taskbar really dark/black, but ever since Windows 7 I've had a light grey taskbar so it feels like I've lost a very old and trusted friend. I've tried Winaero Tweaker but I've only managed to get it to change my explorer...