Windows 10: Windows update 2004 not working

Discus and support Windows update 2004 not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, The update stopped with the message that I have a issue that is not yet solved. After closing i got the message 0xc1900209. Can you help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WillemLassche, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Windows update 2004 not working

Hi,

The update stopped with the message that I have a issue that is not yet solved.

After closing i got the message 0xc1900209.

Can you help.

Regards,

Willem Lassche

:)

WillemLassche, Jul 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Money 2004 not working with Win10

Money 2004 Stopped Working---(The day before the following happened.):

• Vegas Video, A DVD Program failed to start.
      It informed me that the .Net framework that to be turned on.

• I entered the Control Panel

• 'Clicked' on Turn Windows Features On/Off

• 'Clicked' and 'check' the box to turn on .NET Framework 3.5 (includes.net 2.0 and 3.0)

• This process took a long time to download and install.

• After turning the computer off and restarting Vegas Video and my HP scanning software worked great, but Money 2004 did not work.

• The following day 'new' updates were downloaded and installed.
      After that Money 2004 has worked great.

• Some of the updates could have addressed the change in the .NET Framework 3.5 and/or others could have address the problem I had with Money 2004.

• Money 2004, Vegas Video and my HP Software all work great.

rlw

RobertWarexyz, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Change of message on Windows Update as regards 2004

I would suggest reading the list of Known Issues.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...indows-10-2004

I was able to force install it in early June, and I tested it for a couple days before rolling back to 1909.

Microsoft apparently has now decided to block force installs.

OldNavyGuy, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Windows update 2004 not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows update 2004 not working

1. Windows update 2004 not working - Similar Threads - update 2004 working

2. Feature update 2004 not working for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update 2004 not working for Windows 10: Hello, the May 2020 Feature Update/Version 2004 update is not working for my device, although there may be an OS problem, my OS isWindows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, and when I go to Windows 10 Update Assistant, it says my Operating System can't install the Windows 10 Update....
  3. Windows Search is not working since 2004 update

in Cortana
    Windows Search is not working since 2004 update: Windows Search is not working since 2004 update. When I click the search button, nothing happens. Same with Win + Q. Task Manager doesn't show any SearchUI.exe running. And I have done sfc scam and DCIM scans.... No luck!...
  4. Windows 10 update 2004 does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update 2004 does not work: I have tried the update 4 times now. The first 3 broke it so bad only a complete delete of the drive and reformat and reinstall Window 10 worked to fix it. For the first time in 15 years with Xfinity I exceeded my monthly limited. I have never even remotely come close...
  5. Windows Update 2004

Windows Update 2004: I have updated my pc 10 times in a row and every time I update, it restarts and never downloads it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-2004/8a7a31a8-29bc-4c3d-9cfa-8ad7cf8752b3
  6. Windows 2004 Update!

Windows 2004 Update!: Hi all I hope you are all safe in these very stage times. I am using Windows 10 Pro (1909) on a relatively recent PC with 32GB RAM, SSD drives etc. Normally, the PC is lightning fast and no matter what I do there are very few lag issues or slowdowns.I recently updated to...
  7. Search not working after the 2004 update

in Cortana
    Search not working after the 2004 update: I installed the 2004 update from the settings app, and having done that, the search option has simply stopped working. I tried resetting it with the PowerShell script, to no avail. The Windows troubleshooter and the sfc /scannow command cannot find any problems, but the...
  8. Windwos update 2004 doesn't work

Windwos update 2004 doesn't work: I have a laptop. Here are the specifications: SSD 525 GB and 211 GB free hard drive 12 GB Ram Windows 10 1903 version 18363.900 WindowsUpdate 2004 does not work and indicates that this PC cannot run windows 10. What should I do to fix this error?...
  9. Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work

Windows 10 update 2004 doesn't work: It's been going on like this for two days. All I'm getting is a blue screen when I turn on my PC and I've tried all of the tips and none of it has worked....
  10. 2004 UPDATE - Optimize NOT working

in Windows 10 Customization
    2004 UPDATE - Optimize NOT working: Since 2004 Update last week... the "Optimize" does NOT seem to working properly. Yes it seems to run and put the date BUT the next day it says "Needs Optimization" and Optimize was NEVER RUN. 2 snips below show that optimize today. NEVER RUN when I ran it yesterday. And...