Windows 10: Windows Update 21H1 = Microphone Problems ?

Discus and support Windows Update 21H1 = Microphone Problems ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have an ASUS K571GT Laptop, and for some reason in the last week, the microphone has cut out and no longer works. When I use the camera app on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Andrew-c-s, Jun 10, 2021 at 6:42 PM.

1. Windows Update 21H1 = Microphone Problems ?

Hello,I have an ASUS K571GT Laptop, and for some reason in the last week, the microphone has cut out and no longer works. When I use the camera app on the laptop to record video, or use zoom or Facebook video call, the video portion works but no sound is being recorded. Just silence.I've checked Windows for updates, and even checked RealTek for the latest drivers and everything is showing that it is up to date.Even reinstalling the audio drivers doesn't fix the problem.I assumed an update is what caused the problem and the only update that happened, occurred around May 26th of which an update

:)

2. Microphone Problem

Hello,

The issue that you're experiencing with the microphone may be caused by outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we would also suggest that you update your driver. To do that, here are the

steps
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

3. Microphone problem Windows (8/10)

Hi,

To resolve your microphone issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + S then type Speech Recognition on the search bar.
    • Click Set up microphone and follow the Microphone setup wizard.
    • When you reach Adjust the microphone volume, please note if the volume bar moves from yellow to red.
    • Once the Setup wizard is complete, we can check if the microphone works properly. We can eliminate hardware problem from the possible causes of the issue. Please check to if the issue persists in the Third-party software.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Try3 Win User

Windows Update 21H1 = Microphone Problems ?

Issue(s) with 21H1 Update

The Windows update list of installed updates has always been a confusing & incomplete list. I don't think you had a problem at all.

Denis

Thema:

Windows Update 21H1 = Microphone Problems ?

1. Windows Update 21H1 = Microphone Problems ? - Similar Threads - Update 21H1 Microphone

2. 0x800f0922 WINDOWS 21H1 UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x800f0922 WINDOWS 21H1 UPDATE: been trying to update windows for a WEEK now. i let it download then give the command to restart and update, it reaches 30% then restarts, then continue to 97% where it says it couldn't apply the updates then revert changes, prompting this in the windows updates settings...
  3. Failed update to 21H1?

Failed update to 21H1?: It is showing as installed in feature updates under update history: but the System/About is still showing as 20H2: How do I resolve this? I tried to download and run the Windows 10 Update Assistant, but that didn't change anything, after downloading and attempting to install...
  4. Windows 21H1 update error

Windows 21H1 update error: Today I want to uptade the windows but....I'm running new version of windows 21h1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-21h1-update-error/5b8e7610-0851-43aa-aa62-49256b1ea1e0
  5. Windows Update 21h1

Windows Update 21h1: hello its safe to download 21h1 or i dont need to force the install through windows update from windows 10 and i should wait to automatically install the update ,so the question is i have to Wait ?...
  6. Newest Windows update 21H1

Newest Windows update 21H1: I am experiencing an issue with the newest windows update where when I would open a game Valorant instead of having the right icon on the taskbar it would be a blank black square. This would then cause everything else on my taskbar to have a black icon and when trying to open...
  7. Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1

Uninstalling the Windows Update 21h1: Recently I have had struggles running the game valorant and through extensive research the problem was due to the 21h1 update. Some of the people say to uninstall the update, which I can do and I think I will. I am just curious if there are any big drawbacks or problems with...
  8. Windows will not update to 20H2 or 21H1

Windows will not update to 20H2 or 21H1: My Windows is stuck on Version 1909 Build 18363.1556I have tried all standard troubleshooting, as well as sfc, driver updates, updating via MCT and Windows Update Assistant. None have worked. Sometimes it returns the error code "0XC1900101 – 0x20017. Installation Failed in...
  9. An Update AFTER 21H1

An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e
  10. Windows 10 21H1 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 21H1 update: [ATTACH] I got the preview of the Windows 10 21H1 update but I lost the weather and news widget which came with the previous update and I didn't get the mark of the preview on the right bottom corner. And I would like to know what else are the the cool feathers in this...