Windows 10: Windows Update 21H1 putting system in Reboot Loop

Discus and support Windows Update 21H1 putting system in Reboot Loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys, is it just me or is the new windows update of 21h1 not stable and putting systems into reboot loop for hours together.It has been bothering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Turbo_11, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Turbo_11 Win User

Windows Update 21H1 putting system in Reboot Loop

Hey guys, is it just me or is the new windows update of 21h1 not stable and putting systems into reboot loop for hours together.It has been bothering me since I have installed OS thrice today and after the installation of update 21H1 the system is stuck in the boot loop where I get the Dell logo and hovering dots below the logo.

:)

Turbo_11, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Aug 16, 2021
  3. HD7 reboot loop during update

I am facing this issue of reboot loop whenever I try to update the phone. It goes into a reboot loop after step 6 of upgrade and does this for an hour.

SachinNigam, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Windows Update 21H1 putting system in Reboot Loop

System stuck with loading circle in reboot loop on Windows 10

Hi Joey,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code as the computer stuck at reboot loop?
    • What exactly were you trying to perform prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Let us try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

As a workaround I suggest you to unplug all the external devices connected to your computer, hard reboot the device and check with the status of this issue.

If the issue persists, try the troubleshooting steps below as the boot files of current operating system might been corrupted.

I suggest you to download Windows 10 ISO file, create an installation media from other working computer to perform Startup Repair of the computer that you are unable to boot.

Using ISO file to perform Startup Repair will allow the device to boot the system to Windows Recovery Environment and tries to repair the device.

Step 1:
    I suggest you to try Startup Repairing the Windows and check if it helps.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link: Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool” in the above article for creating the tool).

Step 2: After creating the tool perform Startup Repair.

I would like to inform that, if your Windows 10 is not able to boot or startup, Startup Repair will come into action and try to diagnose and fix the issue. It will scan system files, registry settings, configuration settings and
    more and try to fix the problem on its own, automatically.

Perform the Startup Repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.
    • The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.
    • Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.
    • After you boot your computer using Windows 10 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.
    • Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    • Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner
    • Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Startup Repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of booting the operating system to desktop from rebooting loop. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows Update 21H1 putting system in Reboot Loop

1. Windows Update 21H1 putting system in Reboot Loop - Similar Threads - Update 21H1 putting

2. Windows Update Reboot loop Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Reboot loop Win11: Hello!I turned off the PC pressing the "update & shut down" button, and my pc started to go on a reboot loop, like it's never shutting down, I've forced shutting it down, and turned it on and still, I've unplugged the power cable with the PC turned off, of course and...
  3. Windows Update Reboot loop Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Reboot loop Win11: Hello!I turned off the PC pressing the "update & shut down" button, and my pc started to go on a reboot loop, like it's never shutting down, I've forced shutting it down, and turned it on and still, I've unplugged the power cable with the PC turned off, of course and...
  4. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  5. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  6. Windows update reboot loop

Windows update reboot loop: Hello My computer is trying to update but is unable to do it so undo it reboot and retry the update KB5000802 after more the 12h of reboots i forced it to shutdown waited a bit and started again it undid the update and booted normaly but since this update is critical...
  7. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: Hi can anyone help? My new PC is stuck in a reboot loop after having some random reboot issues after I had updated to the new update. I am unable to enter safe mode or reinstall windows 10 on a USB stick because it just keeps restarting. It doesn't even show the windows logo...
  8. Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop

Windows 10 Update System Removal caused reboot loop: A recent Microsoft update evidently had a problem and when the system on my ASUS Windows 10 laptop tried to remove it then my machine went into a reboot loop trying to undo the update. I've tried everything on the internet to try hard reboot 3 times, tried putting Windows 10...
  9. Windows reboot loop

Windows reboot loop: I tried to install windows and now its just a reboot loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-reboot-loop/27e34982-40f6-4bbf-aa63-0dd6ba41679d
  10. Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro: After update system is stuck in rebooting loop: Hello, I have new Surface book 2 13.5" for graphic design and so far it worked great until today. System updated and restarted and stuck in rebooting loop. Since then I can't do anything. I went through several hundreds of forum pages, youtube tutorials, but nothing works...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bootloop after update