Windows 10: Windows Update Admin users can't log on

Discus and support Windows Update Admin users can't log on in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After windows update (which took hours) admin accounts can't log on has error message that pops up on black screen after signing in saying something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Player624346732, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Windows Update Admin users can't log on

After windows update (which took hours) admin accounts can't log on has error message that pops up on black screen after signing in saying something about locating desktop system file. My children's accounts can log on ok.

Assistance appreciated thanks

:)

Player624346732, Jul 16, 2019

2. Logging-in as an Admin user

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I can no longer log-in as the Admin user. I am the sole user of the machine and as far as I can remember did not change my admin settings. The outcome of this is that I can no longer update any programmes as I am constantly
    asked to log -in as an Admin user yet can find no way to do that.

Paul A Everest, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Windows Update Admin users can't log on

Windows 10 User Log-In Issue

Hi,

I apologize for not addressing you in a timely manner. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would suggest you to delete all the user account apart from the one which you are able to log in with Admin rights. Install all pending Windows and driver updates.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience. Follow the steps below to create new user account and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Key + R".
    • Type “netplwiz”.
    • Click on Add and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update Admin users can't log on

1. Windows Update Admin users can't log on - Similar Threads - Update Admin users

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. Windows 10 User can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 User can't log in: A coworker of mine inherited a pc from an old coworker and he has been working/using the old coworker window user and password for a year now all of his documents/files - data is stored there. Today, we tried to change the old user name/information. So, we "changed" the...
  5. Can't log into admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into admin account: I'm currently unable to log into the admin account on my windows 10 computer, the problem came after i tried to make a local account. I am able to log into that but in the account screen the main account has a sign in button that does not work and no option to enter a...
  6. Can't log into Admin account on W10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into Admin account on W10: Okay, so I just bought this Laptop from Wal-Mart. When i booted it up for the first time it already had an account made called "2628". There was a password already on it, so i tried it, and the password was the same as the username. Used this computer for a couple of weeks...
  7. Can't open msconfig, can't log in Admin account, stuck in restricted user account :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open msconfig, can't log in Admin account, stuck in restricted user account :: Hi ! I got 2 accounts on my computer one is my admin account with a password , other is standart-user account with no pass. Computer starts logged in with standart user everytime and it was time-wasting for me. I wanted to change it to logging screen when it starts. But...
  8. Help duplicating admin/user log in - Win10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help duplicating admin/user log in - Win10: Would this work: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ng-copyprofile Edit - actually reading again it seems very complicated either way!... 147361
  9. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New User Full Admin - Auto Log in: Win 10 pro How do I create a new user account with full admin rights. Then make it so that when I switch on the laptop, that account appears on the welcome screen first and logs in automatically (without the need for a password every time) Asus Pu511a 4gb ram core i5 122662
  10. can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin: Hi, how would i be able to log as administrator in windows 10? I think i am an standard user and when i tried to change my account type it says that i need to log the user name and password of admin to make changes on the device. I don't know where to log and I don't know...