Windows 10: Windows Update after Shrinking

Discus and support Windows Update after Shrinking in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After resetting the laptop its available shrinking space has been increased. If i create a partition on that increased space by allocating about 175 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sheikh Farhan, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Windows Update after Shrinking

After resetting the laptop its available shrinking space has been increased. If i create a partition on that increased space by allocating about 175 GB of space to C drive, will my windows get update normally?

If not then what will happen?

:)

Sheikh Farhan, Sep 25, 2019

2. Screen Shrinking

Hi Tracey,

In order to help you with your concern about the screen of your computer which is constantly shrinking, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the version and build of your Windows 10? To know these information, use the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(Click this link should you need to update your device and to access the Windows 10 update history as well.)

• Aside from updating the drivers, what other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? This is for us to avoid redundancy.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Sep 25, 2019
  3. AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

Xbox 360 technical specifications - Wikipedia

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, Sep 25, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Update after Shrinking

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Update after Shrinking :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows Update after Shrinking

1. Windows Update after Shrinking - Similar Threads - Update Shrinking

2. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  3. I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to log into my desktop just after a Windows update last night but the login...: I noticed this morning my computer was off so I knew an update occured. I turned it on but the login won't come up. I found instructions to get to safe mode and had system do diagnostics and windows troubleshoot. Said fixed registration and something else and to restart. I...
  4. Windows Recent Update KB5034441 Error 0x80070643 code, Diskpart will not shrink WinRE by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recent Update KB5034441 Error 0x80070643 code, Diskpart will not shrink WinRE by...: Anyone have any luck with this ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recent-update-kb5034441-error-0x80070643/5fe7a227-a20d-4fa1-8881-c9e39a9ff05f
  5. Windows Recent Update KB5034441 Error 0x80070643 code, Diskpart will not shrink WinRE by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Recent Update KB5034441 Error 0x80070643 code, Diskpart will not shrink WinRE by...: Anyone have any luck with this ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recent-update-kb5034441-error-0x80070643/5fe7a227-a20d-4fa1-8881-c9e39a9ff05f
  6. Windows Recent Update KB5034441 Error 0x80070643 code, Diskpart will not shrink WinRE by...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. "windows 10" every update causes my taskbar to shrink after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    "windows 10" every update causes my taskbar to shrink after restart: Hello, For the last couple of years, every update that requires a restart causes my taskbar to shrink from 2 high to single high, whether it's locked on not. Running 7 Virtual Desktops to cut down on the taskbar clutter... usually only 1 or 2 apps over 4 Desktops, but have...
  8. Windows update that causes fonts to shrink down to microscopic size; why haven't they fixed...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update that causes fonts to shrink down to microscopic size; why haven't they fixed...: The problem Windows 10 had after an update that made all the fonts shrink down to microscopic dots in the file folders, titles, passwords. You can't find or save anything because you can't see what it is or where it is going and it has happened to so many people why hasn't...
  9. Windows update history shrinking over time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update history shrinking over time: Does anybody notice or can they explain why entries in Windows update history start vanishing over time? I am referring to the update history in the modern GUI. now I know a major update such as the anniversary update clears the history. But since then there have been a...
  10. Creators update Taskbar shrinks after reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators update Taskbar shrinks after reboot: Brand new system that I just purchased week ago today, half way through installing my apps onto it creators update hits me. Let its run it's thing figuring since most of my apps I have not installed yet this would almost be a fresh install of that. I let the update finish...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows back to shrinking windows after sleep