Windows 10: Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection...

Discus and support Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed a new version of Windows 10 version 1809. I prefer the new versions to update the current versions As usual Nod Security alerted me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MuhammadBadawi, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection...

I installed a new version of Windows 10 version 1809. I prefer the new versions to update the current versions

As usual Nod Security alerted me to update the new windows and when I went to the update
    I was surprised by the message that there is no Internet connection !!! Of course I am already connected
    I also tried to a sign to Application Store, Skype, All Microsoft Office, ... also the same message !!! with new address (0x800713AB)

The only successful a sign was with visual studio 2017

Is there any solution to this problem
    Thanks in advance

:)

MuhammadBadawi, Jan 19, 2019

2. windows Store and Microsoft Account verification. (No internet connection)

Hi Aboderin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would like to inform you that the error code 0x80072efd usually occurs if there is some problem with the internet connection.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

If you are using proxy to connect internet please disable that, refer to the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

If you are still facing issues with it, I suggest you to run the “fix it” available in the link provided below to reset Windows Update components.

How do I reset Windows Update components?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058

Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore,
    make sure that you follow these steps carefully.

Further reference: Windows Update error 0x80072efd

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Internet Connection Not working after update of windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand you concern that you are unable to connect to internet except on Internet Explorer, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know with the following information to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Is your device connected to wired or wireless connection?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message while connecting to internet?

I suggest to create a new user account and check if you are able to connect to internet.

Step 1: Try to create a new user account (Microsoft account) and check if you are able to access the content from your computer

Create a user account

Note: Create a Microsoft account

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 19, 2019
  4. mixa Win User

Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection...

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection...

1. Windows Update, All Microsoft Accounts Disabled with Error Message No Internet Connection... - Similar Threads - Update Microsoft Accounts

2. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message: This morning all of a sudden I get a message about using a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I don't want to use one, but it's going to constantly remind me every 3 days. How the hell can I disable this bull so I don't have to see it....
  3. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message: This morning all of a sudden I get a message about using a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I don't want to use one, but it's going to constantly remind me every 3 days. How the hell can I disable this bull so I don't have to see it....
  4. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Error message on all Microsoft programs.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error message on all Microsoft programs.: On my laptop, on every Microsoft program, after a minute or two, I get a window stating, "We're sorry, but program name has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Program name will need to be closed as a result." Followed by, "Would you like us to...
  6. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  7. Microsoft Outlook Email Connected Accounts Error message on login

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook Email Connected Accounts Error message on login: I was given a prompt about a connected Email account (cannot remember exactly what the sequence was) I eventually was prompted to enter the current password - which has probably been changed in last few days (I cannot remember that either) I need to enter the USER name for...
  8. Microsoft Outlook Email Connected Accounts Error message on login

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Outlook Email Connected Accounts Error message on login: I was given a prompt about a connected Email account (cannot remember exactly what the sequence was) I eventually was prompted to enter the current password - which has probably been changed in last few days (I cannot remember that either) I need to enter the USER name for...
  9. Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is: Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the...
  10. you are not connected to the internet error message

you are not connected to the internet error message: I've been trying to install a program. 888poker_installer. I keep getting the message, "you are not connected to the internet." But i am connected and can go on any other site. I've tried turning off the firewall but the program still doesn't install. I tried adding all...